Find better matches with our advanced matching system
25 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Today – 5:43am
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m).
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Atheism and laughing about it
- Aquarius but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from college/university
- Entertainment / Media
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Japanese (Okay), C++ (Fluently), Mongolian (Poorly)
lars_homestead Seattle, Washington more aggressive
_skeuomorph Seattle, Washington less kinky
BlindCuriosity Seattle, Washington more artsy
roy-k Seattle, Washington more aggressive
the____guy Seattle, Washington more attentive
griffon501 Seattle, Washington less arrogant
jbishop11 Seattle, Washington thriftier
real_chops Seattle, Washington more adventurous
I have an uncanny ability to keep a straight face when I'm lying. Some have called this acting... I could choose to use my abilities to make millions playing high stakes poker but I'm more than content using it to deliver precision, razor sharp, face-shredding humor(-_-) None will be spared.
I'm a real nerd for any super technical texts on anything from animal behavior to acoustics to programing to mechanical engineering. I'm a sucker for all hard-scifi; I cried like a baby when I heard Arthur C. Clarke passed. I dig comedy in all forms. I loves me some Arthur Ganson. Feel a spiritual affinity towards Ernie Kovacs for reasons completely unknown to me. I really dig good experimental art and can't go a day or two without good Japanese food.
I cook. A lot. I try at least two new recipies a week.
Tea is really big with me and keeps me sane.
Beer keeps me happy but so does booze/old man mixed drinks.
I like good movies no matter how old or where they come from. I'm quite fond of Sans Soleil, Gozu, Closely Watched Trains, Tetsuo, Shonen, The Red Spectacles, La Jetee, Tampopo, Brazil, Weekend, and Alphaville. There're more but you'll have to ask me because the list is getting too long. I enjoy ripping apart bad movies (or any other art) to no end.
1. I stick my tongue out like a toddler when I'm really thinking hard :^p
2. Because of my job, I can sing or at least recognize the theme song to just about every current TV show (-_-;) This saddens me greatly...
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating