Find better matches with our advanced
26 • M • Seattle, WA
I’m looking for
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Aquarius, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Entertainment / Media
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Japanese (Okay), C++ (Fluently), Mongolian (Poorly)
I have an uncanny ability to keep a straight face when I'm lying. Some have called this acting... I could choose to use my abilities to make millions playing high stakes poker but I'm more than content using it to deliver precision, razor sharp, face-shredding humor(-_-) None will be spared.
I'm a real nerd for any super technical texts on anything from animal behavior to acoustics to programing to mechanical engineering. I'm a sucker for all hard-scifi; I cried like a baby when I heard Arthur C. Clarke passed. I dig comedy in all forms. I loves me some Arthur Ganson. Feel a spiritual affinity towards Ernie Kovacs for reasons completely unknown to me. I really dig good experimental art and can't go a day or two without good Japanese food.
I've become somewhat of a beer geek. I have my own 'cellar' of beer I'm aging, travel to Portland regularly to pick up beer, host bottle shares at my house and I can go on and on about my favorite yeast strains :P
I cook. A lot. I try at least two new recipies a week.
Tea is really big with me and keeps me sane.
I like good movies no matter how old or where they come from. I'm quite fond of Sans Soleil, Gozu, Closely Watched Trains, Tetsuo, Shonen, The Red Spectacles, La Jetee, Tampopo, Brazil, Weekend, and Alphaville. There're more but you'll have to ask me because the list is getting too long. I enjoy ripping apart bad movies (or any other art) to no end.
1. I stick my tongue out like a toddler when I'm really thinking hard :^p
2. Because of my previous job, I can sing or at least recognize the theme song to just about every current TV show (-_-;) This saddens me greatly...
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.