I will work at WalMart scrubbing shitters and purposely misdirecting customers who are the essence of "insulting" and "barbaric" while dwelling in a greasy little apartment with 36 mean and mangy cats and a daily fifth of the cheapest and most atrocious hard liquor to keep me company...and I will continue to write run-on sentences.
About my current self:
1. There is some part of me that feels completely at ease when walking on the floor of a forest. I love nature.
2. I am not one of those people who is constantly speaking. I enjoy silence, solitude, and serenity on occasion.
3. I like adventure.
4. I am shy, believe it or not. There are common misconceptions about me based on this, such as 1) I am snotty and arrogant, 2) I am boring and have nothing interesting to say (or else I would say it), 3) I am constantly judging everyone around me, 4) I am a complete doofus, 5) I am uptight and always offended by something, and 6) I am callous, calculating, and sneaky. These are far from the truth (#4 is debatable).
5. I have my own opinions and you have yours. That is nice.
6. I believe that people should be allowed to do as they please as long as no one is harmed in the process.
7. I am eccentric and would like to (but have no expectations) find someone similarly strange.