Find better matches with our advanced
26 • M • New York, NY
I’m looking for
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 23–28
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Today – 5:05pm
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Agnosticism, and laughing about it
- Sagittarius, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from masters program
- Art / Music / Writing
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently), Italian (Okay)
When I'm not designing schools, I'm riding my bike over a bridge or by Hudson or East Rivers looking for good scotch and good company. Taking time out to draw or jot down some dumb idea to obsess over or lounging on the Great Lawn, the Seagram Tower plaza, or Prospect Park trying to regain the strength to get back home.
- Taking the most direct [bike] route somewhere and then taking the scenic route back.
- Taking things apart and almost always putting them back together. (This especially applies to Ikea furniture)
- Stopping at red lights and giving pedestrians the right of way.
- Giving strangers directions.
- Swinging on swings.
- Picking up heavy things and putting them down repeatedly
- Cursing at the Adobe Creative Suite (I wonder how many crash reports they get with curse words)
- Oh I can also rock a button down shirt like nobody's business
My friends and I have a book club so I'm reading something different every month. This month it's Ender's Game. My favorites are Lord of the Flies, One Hundred Years of Solitude, As Little Design as Possible, and Catcher in the Rye, Junot Diaz, David Sedaris, and Erik Larson.
Wes Anderson movies like Fantastic Mr. Fox (I am forever trying to learn to whistle like him)
The Big Lebowski
Sons of Anarchy
Anything with a good beat that will make me ride my bike faster. I'm on a 90s hip hop kick right now. Suggestions welcome.
I love cooking and feeding people. I'll eat anything, most of the time to try and figure out what's in it. My specialty is Italian; the secret is the tomato sauce my family makes every year.
A Pilot G2 pen with grip (I dare you to name a better pen)
You want my bacon pancakes recipe or the family sauce recipe.
You want some Italian food.
You have achieved enlightenment in the cheese section of a grocery store.
You want to.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.