Find better matches with our advanced
33 • Dallas, TX • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 30–41
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Jun 15, 2014
- 5′ 3″ (1.60m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Christianity, but not too serious about it
- Capricorn, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on university
- Doesn’t have kids
- Has dogs and likes cats
Books: The Fountainhead, Stephen King novels, anything by Poe, Journey to the Center of the Earth, Sherlock Holmes novels, the Bourne trilogy, just to name a few.
Movies: Pretty Woman, Office Space, Shaun of the Dead, Star Wars, Back to the Future I, II III, classic scary movies, Avengers, Captain America, Thor
Shows: Bones, Big Bang Theory, Castle, Mentalist, Suits
2. Faith. I was raised Baptist so faith is engrained into me. I do not consider myself a Baptist by any stretch but to say that I have abandoned my faith would be a lie.
3. Lucky. This is my 9 year old blue healer/pointer mix. He is my running partner and yes, my best friend.
4. My work. I love my job! I honestly do. Everyday there is something different and I have an amazing work group. Work also pays me and who doesn't like having money...for things like shelter, food and fun!
5. Internet access. Do I really need to explain? In today's world...it's a must if only once a day.
6. Weekends. Saturday and Sunday are hands down the two best days of the week. I look forward to the weekend; it means no set wake up time.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.