Find better matches with our advanced matching system
32 • F • Dallas, TX
- Last Online
- Apr 17
- 5′ 3″ (1.60m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Christianity, but not too serious about it
- Capricorn, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Has dogs and likes cats
Books: The Fountainhead, Stephen King novels, anything by Poe, Journey to the Center of the Earth, Sherlock Holmes novels, the Bourne trilogy, just to name a few.
Movies: Pretty Woman, Office Space, Shaun of the Dead, Star Wars, Back to the Future I, II III, classic scary movies, Avengers, Captain America, Thor
Shows: Bones, Big Bang Theory, Castle, Mentalist, Suits
2. Faith. I was raised Baptist so faith is engrained into me. I do not consider myself a Baptist by any stretch but to say that I have abandoned my faith would be a lie.
3. Lucky. This is my 9 year old blue healer/pointer mix. He is my running partner and yes, my best friend.
4. My work. I love my job! I honestly do. Everyday there is something different and I have an amazing work group. Work also pays me and who doesn't like having money...for things like shelter, food and fun!
5. Internet access. Do I really need to explain? In today's world...it's a must if only once a day.
6. Weekends. Saturday and Sunday are hands down the two best days of the week. I look forward to the weekend; it means no set wake up time.
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 30–41
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.