Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
1) My experiments in the lab and the next Nobel Prize winning idea.
I also try to look at issues from unorthodox point of views. Also,
how'd it be like if one could live forever. (The answer is,
increasingly exponential chances of getting cancer as you go
further into your immortality. Bummer, ain't it?)
2) My work - I have a habit of bringing my work back home to do,
not for a lack of life but for an excess in passion (or so I'd like
3) How Internet anonymity brings out the worst in ourselves (at
4) what it means to be "interesting", a question inspired by
profiles which I have come across. Does the awareness precede the
state of being so or is the other way round? And the degree of
subjectivity involved in evaluating this state in others.
5) What does it mean to have an "intelligent conversation", as is
found on so many, many profiles over here? Does it entail politics?
Religion? Or god forbid, pop culture?!
6) Trying to interpret common adjectives, phrases, and descriptions
in OKC profiles. It lends to quite a bit of philosophical musing,
whenever someone's profile has "You should message me...if you want
7) Sociological matters. It's not on the top of people's lists, and
things like microaggressions can be so hard to call out when it's
so hard to explain as well. Also, how do I succinctly tell people
that "friendzone" is a terrible terrible sexist concept.
8) Whether travelling is the only way of experiencing the world.
Almost everyone's profile I encounter states that they like
travelling (no doubt due to the algorithm; I am guilty of this
too), but I ponder about the authenticity of non-direct ways of
travelling, e.g., reading, documentaries, and travelogues.
Ultimately, how to be a better person, both to myself and other