Here to meet someone who is more than just a pretty face. Pretty girls are abundant, interesting girls aren't. If you enjoy goofiness and intellectually leaning conversation in equal measure, nice. If you are all LOL with no goal, I might just POL. (bonus points for guessing what's POL; googling won't help)
- My work involves something without which mankind will come to a standstill - literally. You and I use it every single day in some form. Without it, it's all standstill. Any guesses? (hint: it's not Facebook or Google)
- I find myself mostly at ease - be it discussing Apple's pricing strategy with professors at Cal Berkeley (where I went for an MBA) or butchering west-coast swing steps with a bunch of well-trained dancers (unlike me) or building houses as part of annual volunteer work.
- After bay area, my next favorite place is London. Been there 6 different times. Rains perennially, rocks eternally. Late tuesday night, rainy, crowded streets and restaurants. You get the drift.
- Been to 'exotic' places for work - Saudi Arabia, Angola, Iraq. These 'worlds' make you appreciate the amount of freedom you and I have in US.
- I practice yoga regularly. It is the next best thing invented after sliced bread. Ok, I exaggerate but you get the point.
- Hiking in the bay area is an amazing stimulant. Most of my aha-ideas come to me during my solo hikes. Who knows, one of those ideas might go beyond ideation one day.
- I enjoy singing. Used to perform back in college festivals. Now, in my bathroom.
- Co-founded a non-profit organization in 2006 for the underprivileged children in India. Doesn't pay the bills but fulfilling.