Find better matches with our advanced matching system
30 • M • Grand Forks, ND
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 5:06pm
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Agnosticism, but not too serious about it
- Cancer, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Science / Engineering
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
I have a really exhaustive list of favorite music and it's pretty eclectic but here is a limited list off the top of my head: the Clash, David Bowie, Wu-Tang, Ice Cube, Scarface, Gustav Holst, the Police, Fatboy Slim, Morcheeba, Prince Buster, Kendrick Lamar, Atmosphere, Sublime, the Dead Kennedys, the Beastie Boys, Jethro Tull, Yes, Uriah Heep, Jefferson Airplane, Nirvana, Aloe Blacc, Curtis Mayfield, Lamb of God, Metalocalypse, Glenn Miller Orchestra.
I've been trying to eat a lot healthier lately and have been trying to be a "Weekday Vegetarian", sometimes I fail at it but I've cleaned up my eating quite a bit. I really like to cook and though they aren't readily available here I like to make Chinese and Indian food; they're probably the best cuisines out there.
1. Death Metal (just to clarify I'm not a metalhead), it keeps my old coworkers out of my office.
2. That smell when you open your windows for the first time in the spring after being inside a stuffy home all winter.
3. My kitchen stuff, I really like to cook!
4. Airplanes and airports (seriously, I'd be happy just hanging out at airports, I've met some pretty wild people there).
5. Pillows (I like to be very comfortable; I'm a nester)
6. Shower beers, no seriously, go try one.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.