Find better matches with our advanced matching system
29 • M • Stanford, CA
- Last Online
- Feb 17
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Not at all
- Scorpio, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from Ph.D program
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English, C++ (Fluently), French (Okay)
I read a lot sci-fi / fantasy. I follow a significant number of authors that thankfully keep me entertained. Some of my favorite authors/series are Song of Fire and Ice, The Culture Series (Iain M. Banks), The Way of Kings, Harry Potter, The Deathgate Cycle, The Wheel of Time, The Sword of Truth, The Warded Man, Dune, and the list continues. Along these lines I also enjoy webcomics like The Phoenix Requiem and MSPaint Adventures.
I watch most of the TV series that might often be associated with geek culture; i.e. Star Trek TNG, Farscape, Futurama, Game of Thrones, Battlestar Galactica, SG-1, Kings, and I crave anything by Joss Whedon like Firefly and Dollhouse. I also watch animes that align with my interests like Fullmetal Alchemist, Gankutsuoh, and Now and Then, Here and There.
I'm usually listening to music whenever I'm on a computer, but I don't have strong preferences one way or the other. I'm a fan of artists like Florence +The Machine and Imogen Heap.
I cook a lot of food, tending towards culinary challenging dishes. When I go out for food I go for things that I find very hard to cook myself, typically because they require very long marinating or simmering times (I'm not a very patient person when it comes to tasty things.)
2. Dogs (unconditional love and friendship is a hard thing to match)
3. Unsolved (and nearly impossible) problems; I'm a researcher at heart
4. Outdoors (if I'm not within 500 feet of a computer, it's probably because I'm out hiking somewhere.)
5. Science (computers, medicine, transportation)
6. Geek-culture media (books, board games, sci-fi series, etc.)
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 24–36
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.