I'm an Inspector Gadget, but I do not own high-tech gadgets so that's kinda ironic. My phone's just a broken old Nokia which is not QWERTY nor can be connected to Wi-Fi. But I do know a lot about Apple, Androids, Windows, Gaming Gadgets, and Computers. It is really a cliche since I do not own any of these aside from my Gaming Desktop which is just medium-end.
I'm into running. I just get back on track recently and I just joined our running club at work. I play basketball during weekends to stay fit. Hopefully I can hit the gym one of these days to complete my body training. That just sums up my athletic side.
I love to play videogames of all sort. I love to watch movies at home, too. My recent addiction is watching TV series. That's how I spend a few minutes of my spare time.
I'm into photography, too. I am still learning though. I am not very good at it yet, but I hope to be included at the photography club at work to enhance my skills at it and soon become a pro shooter.
I'm a bit busy but it makes me feel better.
(1) Hacking. I can root your Android and jailbreak your Apple portable device.
(2) Computers. I don't have proper training or diploma for it, but I believe I'm highly knowledgeable with both hardware and software part of it.
(3) Playing videogames.
(4) Keeping secrets. If only secrets can be kept in banks, then I am now the richest man in the world.
(5) Inventions. I can make a toy tank fly with the use of a helicopter's propeller. Haha.. :D
(6) Piracy. I have all kinds of it. Name it. ;)
(7) Basketball. I play both in the hardcourt and in video games.
I got a handful of DVD collections, too. I have at least 400+ DVDs and 300+ Blu-Ray copies in my PC..
I am a fan of TV series too.. Like Under The Dome, Elementary, Homeland, The Following, Falling Skies, Fringe, Hannibal, The Grimm, Band of Brothers, Breaking Bad, and a lot more..
I only watch sports on TV..
I love alternative, jazz, mellow and ballads, but I do listen to other genres, too. It just depends on the mood..
And for food, I eat most of the foods that are known to man, except pasta-in-white-sauce.. It's totally tasteless to me and I need ketchup before you can let me eat it..
2. My love ones.
3. My friends.
4. Love. Faith. Trust. Loyalty.
5. Air. Food. Water.
Having a baby girl soon..
How The Prince Of Persia, Assassins Altair and Ezio, Lara Croft, and Spider-Man are related to each other..
I have a fixed Saturday-Sunday off..
If you think I am good enough to be a friend.. Or a long-time lover..