Please allow me to impress you:
1. Although I am a fan of most sports, I'm not a sports nut. I won't paint myself green and gold (except possibly on St. Patty's Day) and I won't plant my butt on the couch for hours on end watching nothing but sports and espn. (Hey... that kinda rhymes). I'm also creative. ; )
2. In fact, I won't plant my butt anywhere to watch endless hours of tv. I would much rather listen to music, surf the net, read the news, explore wikipedia, attend a concert or comedy show... yadda, yadda. However, I do enjoy watching shows about the paranormal, history and biographies. I find it all very interesting.
3. I don't constantly have to be doing something (I do enjoy some down time) but I wouldn't mind partaking in a few activities that I've had to put on the back-burner for various reasons. I would love to spend some time on a golf course with an adventurous lass. Attend events and generally get out more than I do.
4. I have a healthy sense of humor. I think I'm witty. I can handle sarcasm. I am friendly, out-going, social and easy to get along with. I'm somewhat intelligent, slightly inspired, a closet optimist, fairly ambitious, a good listener, communicator and conversationalist.
5. I have been told that I am romantic, thoughtful and considerate (my ex-wife says so)! I have been lacking intimacy in all areas physical and emotional. I want to offer my affection toward someone who is passionate and caring towards me. I miss touching, kissing, hugging, cuddling and more.
6. I have a few incredibly supportive and very close friends.
7. I am motivated enough to become healthy and fit, however, I'd prefer not to work out alone. Please be my new partner in crime for all things fun and adventurous. I also like being spontaneous.
8. I love bad weather... the more severe the better. (Of course hoping that no one gets injured and all damage is avoided.)
9. I will also admit to being a bit of a flirt. I'm comfortable talking to anyone. It's part of my personality, and probably part of the reason I am successful in sales. I know I'm not a handsome hunk. I have six-pack abs... but they are currently hidden by my belly. ; ) I am an average joe with charm, but I do exude confidence which I hope helps make me adorable. Are you sold yet?
10. 11 inches! Yeah... no. Maybe I was reading the metric side again? Curses! I never get that right. That was my big close... how about we meet?
Good luck finding what you're seeking. Take care.