I'm looking for a variety of things, including activity buddies, FWB, or even potential LTR if the right match comes up. Don't be shy if you're interested in any of the above!
Short Term Goals:
* Travel to all 7 continents by 2015. Antarctica is the last one!
* Get better at bouldering. Indoor v3 climber and have some v4 projects. Always looking for climbing buddies, so message me if you like to climb too!
*Catching up on my Steam backlog...
* Debating politics, philosophy, science
* Making travel and dinner plans
* Knowing lots of random trivia/facts
* My tendency to get super excited about really dorky things.
Boyhood, Hero, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, The Princess Bride, Up in the Air, anything Miyazaki, anything Pixar, Silver Linings Playbook, Slumdog Millionaire, Oldboy, Inception, Exit through the Gift Shop, Little Miss Sunshine, Once, Kung Fun Hustle, Run Lola Run
TV: Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, Community, Portlandia, House of Cards, Arrested Development, Orange is the New Black, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Big Bang Theory, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (yes, I'm a brony)
The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Clay, science/philosophy books, Mistborn Trilogy, Game of Thrones, Your Money or Your Life.
I'm a foodie, and love all sorts of food, from dingy street food to 3 Star Michelin Restaurants. Ask me about my favorites.
Love puzzle platformers (Portal 1/2, Braid, The Talos Principle) and turn based strategy games (Civilization, Heroes of Might and Magic).
2. board games
4. theater/movies (especially film festivals)
5. the internet
6. Rationality and reason
* New restaurants I want to eat at
* My next art design
* Watching a theater production
* Watching a good movie
* Playing boardgames
For FWB, I prefer HWP guys around my age.