Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
1) friends and family. I know I just complained about it earlier,
but they are the single most important thing in my life. Especially
my sister. I don't know what I would do without her.
2) a good firm pillow. But not too firm! It has to be the right
amount if fluff.
3) the letter A. If I didn't have it, I would just be Dm. Which
almost sounds like DAYUMMM, except you also need an A for
4) shorts. Quite honestly, I hate pants, and I only wear them
because we live in a city where you can't NOT wear pants for 7
months of the year.
5) travelling. The world is a huge place, and I have intentions of
seeing as much of it as I can before my time comes.
6) a good book. Nothing beats reading before bed for a while, just
to remove yourself from real life and put your mind on a totally
different set of totally irrelevant problems that are happening to