Find better matches with our advanced
31 • Indianapolis, IN • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 25–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating
- Last online
- Aug 16
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Graduated from two-year college
- Less than $20,000
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
Currently reading: Liberating Black Theology by Anthony B. Bradley and Being the Body by Charles Colson & Ellen Vaughn.
I'm writing my own book right now too. It should be finished in a couple months.
Movies: My favorite movie scene goes like this:
"Seriously, what do you see in that guy?"
"He makes me laugh."
If you know what that's from, I'll marry you right now. ;)
Shows: I don't watch much TV. Most of it is softcore porn with no distinguishable plot. I can feel my brain cells eroding in real time when I do watch it. I do enjoy Lost, Heroes, The Walking Dead, Once Upon a Time and shows of the like. I'm a casual WWE and anime fan too.
Music: I am pretty passionate about music. To give you an idea of what you're in for, I like listening to classical music when I'm reading or trying to sleep. I listen to some pretty heavy stuff when I'm on the go, and I listen to hip-hop when I'm in deep thought. Check out what I'm listening to now!
Food: I'm a southern boy. Bring on the spicy stuff! Bring on the seafood! Bring on the soul food! Just keep the fast food at bay. I can't stand it.
01) Jesus. He walks. Do you know it? Having the same theological worldview is very important to me. I believe all His teachings are true without any exceptions regardless of what society has to say about it. I don't answer to you. I answer to Him.
02) Music. I love it. I don't just say I love it, I show it. I still buy music. I go to concerts. I buy DVDs. I read/listen to interviews. I have tons of merchandise. I actually show the artists love that enhance my life. It REALLY irritates me when people say they love music, but steal all that they have. Have something you're passionate about too!
03) Art. It runs in my family. I'm alright with a pen myself. I'm no poet by any means, but literature is my thing. Everyone on my father's side is some type of artist. Because of this, I've been convinced I'd marry an artist since I was 14. We'll see if that actually happens.
Three things that'll banish you to the land of no return:
01) Mixed signals. If you're confused about life, just leave me alone. Have some direction. Know what you want out of a relationship and what you expect from me as a man. If we have different ideas of what we're supposed to bring to the table, let's not waste each other's time, eh?
02) Prudishness. I can't stand "holier than thou" people. I like to have a drink now and then. That doesn't mean I'm a drunk. I like to tell edgy jokes. It doesn't mean I'm insensitive, deranged, or a pervert. I have gay friends. That doesn't mean I condone sexual sin. I could go on. Please, don't be a stick in the mud.
03) Smoke. I can't stand it. I don't care if it's mary j or cigs. It's all disgusting to me and turns me off. My friends do it, and that's where you'll be with the rest of them. The friendzone. ;)
You are "notw" too.
You have good taste in men. ;)
You are this woman!
You think I'm interesting/cute/etc etc.
You're going to rate me 4 or 5 stars.
You didn't google the movie quote.
You're curious about God/Christianity.
You want to.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.