Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
Finishing up my last semester at the U. I'm quite noticeable and
memorable. I have learned not to take things to seriously, it just
causes to much stress, but I do know when to be serious. I grew up
in a small town where "you don't break up, you just lose your place
in line." I have to gotten to the point in my life where I want
something with something more meaningful.
"Funny, nice, sweet and a good friend"
"Sweet and kind guy"
"Fun, kind, a little bit of a smart ass, and a little bit naughty
"Nice, intelligent, somewhat impatient sometimes, friendly, good
sense of humor (if a bit offensive sometimes), respectful of women,
outspoken, good communicator, ambitious, attentive..."
"You're a nice, sweet, sensitive, caring guy"
"He's a gentleman who saved me from a puddle!!"
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
I am currently finishing The University of Montana for Management
Information Systems. I hope to get a job working as a information
security consultant in Denver, while I work on starting my own
business. Seriously, why should I put everything on the line, when
I can work for someone else and start my own business on my own
time. At least I get money for food and for all those caffeine
pills I will need to get anything done in a reasonable amount of
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
I believe that I am really good at being a friend, I mean money
does keep them there... If only I had enough to pay them all. Hello
debt. Actually, I stay loyal and faithful to my friends. Although I
do tend to be a little harsh on them sometimes, only because I love
them, and they taste so much better when they are full of
resentment... no honestly they love me.. I also feel that I am
great at writing poetry. Other than that I think that I am a really
good cook, when I actually do cook. These are my opinions though,
so don't hold it against me, you may think I am a horrible friend
and my poetry sucks worse than a crappy vacuum cleaner, and that
the food I cook is worse than the stuff left in the hot case all
day at the deli, that is dumped in with a bunch of other nasty
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
My size, my facial hair, um... The fact that I usually have a tall
goofy guy next to me that cracks jokes constantly. The dragon
flying around me, burning up those b**** shields that get put up.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
• The Divine Comedy - Dantes story is kind of funny. He had a wild
imagination, I mean, lets go through hell, purgatory, to heaven to
save a girl I barely knew, who was married to someone else.
• The Count of Monte Cristo. Who doesn't love a good story of
revenge, specially when the person getting revenge is just so dang
sophisticated at the end?
• The DaVinci Code
• Angels and Demons
• The World Is Flat - contrary to popular belief.
• A Song of Ice and Fire - Not for the weiners, or the titties, but
damn. Another person with dragons? Sign me up. :)
• The Strain Trilogy.
• Lone Survivor
• The Game (I find Neil’s journey interesting)
• Killer Elite - Jason Statham and Robert DiNero, along with some
awesome action? Yeah
• Mind Games : Come on who doesn't Love LL. Wait he wasn't to big
in it. I mean, who doesn't love a good mystery?
• Looper - Goes to show ya. Don't let yourself be sent back in time
to your former self, without some gold bars for protection.
• Blitz - Just in case you didn't know.... Jason Statham is sort of
a bad ass. ummm. Oh yeah, don't kill cops..
• Animal House - "What am I?" *pushes cheeks in spraying cottage
cheese* "A zit, get it?" And D-Day.
• Lone Survivor
• Dexter (Sad it is over)
• Criminal Minds don't watch it as much as I would like, but dang
JJ is a good PR worker.
• True Blood - Sam Merlott... nough said.
• Game of Thrones - to many weiners. Not enough of the story of Jon
• Graceland - I didn't realize the All Father was a coke
• Burn Notice (sad it is over) - Seriously, who wouldn't want to go
all over Miami, blowing stuff up with Fi?
• Big Bang Theory - Do I really need to go here?
• The Strain - A sort of realistic few of vampires?
• Ray Donavon
• Falling Skies - Were an ER doctor becomes the leader of the human
• Garth Brookes
• Michael Buble
• Frank Sinatra
• Imagine Dragons
• Tech N9ne
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
1. Friends and Family (They are the same with me and who else will
love you even when you try to use them for whale bait?)
2. Books (Gives my imagination a break)
3. Work (I get to play with melons and other fruits and
4. Phone (I keep my most diabolic plans in here. shhhhh)
5. Writing (Got to practice that ransom note I'll mail to my
6. Music (Drowns out the world. TV became to cliche after
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
How else I can change. What else I can do to mess with my family.
How I can spice this up so you will remember me as the loveable
serial jokster? Nah. Just life in general. Why is a dog harder to
kill than a human in Call of Duty: Ghosts?
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Lately it has been work, but I am down to grab a drink after work.
Messing with people online, messing with my friends at the bar.
Helping my best friend with his ab workout. Maybe its just his
stomach about to rip from laughing to hard... I guess I'll find out
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
If you want to discuss what is going on the world. If you have any
questions. If you want to learn how to pick a good watermelon. You
liked what you read. You find anything I said funny. If you want to
discuss a diabolical plan involving fruit, lightsabers, and
monkeys.... don't ask if you don't already know. So short story
sorry, I have too much going on. With.all the stuff going on.in my
family at the moment, I feel like I have a lot of "baggage" with
emotions and stress.
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.