That should have taken care of most of you...
- I am currently looking for FRIENDSHIPS ONLY.
- I'm not a girly girl but I still paint my nails and do my makeup when I'm bored.
- I'm successfully working on losing weight, I've quit smoking cigarettes again as well as drinking, and I've cut WAY back on caffeine for anxiety/digestion reasons.
- I do NOT want children (not negotiable), and have 2 previously stray dogs and a godson that fill that particular void in my life.
- I really like the English language and spend a lot of time playing word games and thinking about words.
- I spend a lot of effort into trying to not to invite drama into my life.
- The terms Oogle or wingnut may or may not have fit me at some point in my life.
- I value honesty/respect and don't want to play emotional mind games.
- I have some passed down trust issues so I probably wont meet you if I know nothing about you (AKA you have no profile) and/or we haven't talked online for awhile. I also prefer first meetings to happen during daylight hours.
- I've lived on the streets, been to jail and eaten out of the trash.
- I am not looking for a "sugar daddy".
- I am a crafty homemaker, I'm an only child, and live with my mother.
- I've been piercing bodies for 13+ years and enjoy the process of helping people modify their bodies.
- I am not here to look for sex partners, I am looking for smoking companions, friends, and (possibly) cuddle buddies... if I feel comfortable there is a chance for more, but don't just contact me if all you are looking for is to get your dick wet.
- Please don't contact me if you consider yourself a juggalo, furry, or part of the military.
"I'm not slow, I'm methodical."
ISTP (so they say).
I'm modified: 2g dermal punched outer conch x2, 6g dermal punched outer conch, 18g earlobe piercing x2, 1" permanently enlarged earlobe x2, 12g septum, 10g septum, 16g labret x2("snakebites"), 14g vert labret, 10g vert nipples, 10g vert hood, 10g triangle piercing; 1.5hrs scalpeled scarification(shape of fly); 6 strike brands; 5 tattoos (maybe 15% coverage).