Find better matches with our advanced
35 • Washington, DC • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 25–36
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 6:07pm
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Not at all
- Judaism, and very serious about it
- Cancer, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from Ph.D program
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Hebrew (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
The Razor's Edge and any of W. Sommerset Maugham's short stories
Byron's Don Juan
Anything by Terry Pratchett
The Low Anthem
Band of Horses
The Beastie Boys
The Mountain Goats
2. My surfboard (which I am, yes, without. It's a dating profile. Whatever.)
3. Raucous other people
4. Quiet time
5. Beautiful natural surroundings
I don't want this to sound trite, but I also spend a lot of time thinking about questions. They're my favorite playthings, good questions: about life, about books, about Torah and religion, about people and phenomenology.
1. able to inject inappropriate humor into any situation;
2. not freaked out by my job; think that loving Judaism might be (or is) an option for you
3. interesting and thoughtful, as opposed to dangerously unbalanced;
4. have a dog, or desperately pine for one.
5. love to eat well.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.