Yep, that probably scared 90% of the people...oh well. For the rest of the 10%, Hi!
I can be a really shy guy at first, so sorry if I act weird lol. But It goes away quickly enough though once I get to know the person. Over the years I realized why I am so shy in front of the ladies, that is because I just show my respect to them, Yeah I am an old school, or old fashioned guy in terms of putting down values.
For example, instead of buying a card for my lady, I would use my photoshop skills and creativity to make her a card. It will take hours or even days and might not be as good as those hallmark cards, but at least it has sentimental value. It is better to try something and fail than just faking it.
I believe society restricts freedom and individuality, its up to us to be different. Heavy metal is a huge part of my life and even though the society over here gives a frown, i really don't care as its my identity and it makes me who I am.
What makes Rock n Roll the best thing in the world, I would say even more than sex even though I am a virgin it has to be said? Well, rock n roll is beyond just mere music. It is the invisible freight train that demolishes anything that stands between creative expression through clothes, art, thoughts and incinerates political propaganda. Almost every thought and struggles of modernization stems back to it. Rock n Roll is all about conquering one's fears and then uniting together in helping to change the world for the better, not just for yourself, but more importantly for the others. It stands for the ultimate, uncompromising FREEDOM.
I am very open minded, I treasure people who are different or 'weird' as many call them. I think weird people are unique and much more fun to hang out with it and keep them around. Oh yeah, I am sort weird myself, hope it isn't a turn off :)
I believe distances are just numbers, if you love each other, no matter how far you are, it is nothing the barrier can be easily broken.
I also love videogames, great time playing with my friends online across the world on my PS3. It is not only fun, it is a good way to get in touch with the rest of the world. I also feel that videogames are no longer for kids, stories tend to be much more mature these days and part of the reason why Hollywood is ripping off videogames.
I am intermediate photographer and visual artist. Ever since I was a kid I used to mess with photoshop, over the years I learned a lot in the process. I got interested in photography a couple of years back, even though I don't have professional grade cameras and such, I try to make the most of it. It is purely pleasure and hobby, if you want you can check some of them out :) http://rock1m1.deviantart.com/