Find better matches with our advanced matching system
29 • M • Los Angeles, CA
- Last Online
- Jun 10
- Asian, White
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, and laughing about it
- Pisces, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Seeing Someone
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Chinese (Okay), C++ (Fluently), Russian (Poorly)
(1) n. A shit eating grin is a very wide and, to the outside observer, stupid looking grin, usually showing smugness, self-satisfaction, or inner humor. The term is most often seen in the expression "Wipe that shit eating grin off your face!", usually said by the aforementioned outside observer. This observer-based definition makes "shit eating grin" the negative counterpart to "You look like the cat who ate the canary." While the two expressions describe the same grin, they have very different connotations. This definition has nothing to do with the term "shit eater".
Currently Reading: Hacking: Art of Exploitation, Hackers Handbook, and a CISSP guide, also reading a bunch of different offensive security training manuals, How to Archer.
Movies: The Fifth Element, Hackers, Star Wars, Fight Club, Inception, Fear and Loathing, The Rum Diary, District 9, Moulin Rouge, Kill Bill.
Shows: Archer, Mad Men, House of Cards, House of Lies, Futurama, Dollhouse, Firefly, Game of Thrones, some anime, Star Trek, big bang theory (my best friend is a clone of Sheldon), Dr. Who.
Music: I listen to just about anything but recently I've been programming to dubstep, and also listening to nerdcore, Dual Core, Schaffer the Darklord, Front-a-lot.
Food: MEAT, trying to cut grains out of my diet and keep even omega 3 and 6 intake. Also sushi. (I really need more sushi in my diet.)
and my snowboard.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 20–33
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
You are into computer hacking, rationality, science stuff, or want to learn about them.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.