I'm from South Georgia and have been in Atlanta for about 9 years. I like the city but hate the traffic. I love that it occasionally snows here. I prefer animals over a lot of humans. Well, except sharks; You shouldn't let a shark on the couch with you. I find clowns to be the most terrifying creatures in existence, and I think the art of the short story is vastly underrated.
I also enjoy making lists. To that end, here ya go:
1) A hot cup of coffee on a cold morning (or night) is the best thing in the world.
2) A demon resides in my washing machine. This demon eats socks. I'm always looking for socks.
3) I can't stand the Red Hot Chili Peppers.
4) I love the sound of snow crunching under my shoes.
5) I'm left-handed. My grandfather does not approve...
6) Avatar was very pretty. That's about it.
7) I still don't have an Ipod.
8) The grill is the greatest cooking device ever invented. I could never be a vegetarian.
9) You're still reading this?
10) I gave up on Lost after Season 3.
11) Everyone farts. And it's always funny.
13) Green tea is delicious.
14) Rainy days depress me. Sunny days make me want to run around a park.
15) I'll go skydiving on one condition: You have to subdue me. Ever see a cornered badger?
16) I would, however, consider bungee jumping.
17) I'm addicted to American Pickers and Pawn Stars. Thanks again, Granddad!
18) In Soviet Russia, list makes you. (If you name that reference I'll dole out an award of your choosing.)
20) You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friend's nose.
21) my roommate has an elderly Australian shepherd, and she barks at everyone who enters except for me. Not sure if she loves me, or just knows who picks up her poop...
22) I will still read a comic book if it is placed in front of me. Or if I go buy it. Which I will do...
Will probably continue the list later...
I am dryly sarcastic, sublimely curious, and oddly interesting.