New! Incognito Mode. Now you can hand-select who sees you on OkCupid. That means total control of your visibility.
Find better matches with our advanced
38 • Los Angeles, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 25–42
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Today – 7:23pm
- 5′ 7″ (1.70m)
- Body type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Virgo, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- English (Fluently), Tagalog (Fluently)
I work in the ER doing 12-hr shifts x 3 days/wk. It's a hectic environment and it keeps me on my toes, but we save lives so I love my job. Bullshit! It's work and it pays the bills and gets me to places and things. I have another job. Maybe I'll get to tell you all about it someday. You gotta be good at keeping secrets though, unlike me.
My experience in the kitchen goes beyond simply cooking my own meals every day. I can bake. Shake and bake.
I play the guitar. I write my own music but haven't really been inspired lately. Maybe you can spark my creativity or we can write songs together if you're as passionate with music as I am? If youre not into music, that's okay too. You can be my number one fan.
I love life, living and whatever shit comes with it.
Fuck it. Just write me a message. Whatever.
1. All Of Me by Ruth Etting
2. Windmills by Toad The Wet Sprocket (real birds chirping!)
3. Sweet Pea by Amos Lee
4. Satellite by Dave Matthews Band
5. Dream A Little Dream Of Me by The Mamas & The Papas
I support indie artists and produce live music videos.
Besides work and music, I enjoy the shit out of whatever events and activities I can come up with. I'm open to trying just about anything. But I won't do that!
Oh and that I smell good, like really good. FFS really! How hard is it to take a shower like every day?
The Cuckoo's Calling by Robert Galbraith pseudonym of JK Rowling. Hiroshi Sakurazaka's All You Need Is Kill. Dan Brown's Inferno. Stephen King's 11/22/63. Charles Duhigg's The Power Of Habit. David Nicholls - One Day. Got stuck reading Stephen King's The Dark Tower series. Antoine de Saint-Exupéry - The Little Prince still stands as one of my most favorite books.
Man Of Steel, Superman I & II, Looper, Stranger Than Fiction, Amélie, Hard Candy, Back To The Future, The Dark Knight Trilogy, Groundhog Day, Heat, Léon: The Professional, Pacific Rim, Dredd (2012), Ghostbusters, Schindler's List, Terminator 2, The Wizard Of Oz, The Fifth Element, Stardust, Se7en, Memento, The Matrix, Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind, What Dreams May Come.
Netflix's Daredevil, Breaking Bad, 24, Sherlock, Hannibal, Game Of Thrones, Sons Of Anarchy, Justified, House Of Cards, Person Of Interest, Homeland, Arrow, Masters Of Sex, American Horror Story, The Walking Dead, The Good Wife, Orange Is The New Black.
I finally attended my first SXSW this year! Check my South by Southwest stuff via my IG: rechiemcdreamy
OR this playlist: http://instantfm.com/p/bie
Rock: Muse, Dream Theater, Extreme, Silverchair, Led Zeppelin, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Incubus, Stone Temple Pilots, Foo Fighters, Marvelous 3, Toad The Wet Sprocket, Better Than Ezra, Soundgarden, Metric.
Indie: Spoon, Reverie Sound Revue, Hiatus Kaiyote, The Bird And The Bee, St. Vincent, Howling Bells, Mother Mother, Zero 7, Regina Spektor, Kate Havnevik, Charlotte Hatherley, The Hush Sound, Nicole Atkins, Pomplamoose, Sarah Blasko, Jenny Owen Youngs, Frente!.
Pop / Electonic: Sia, Ladyhawke, The Cardigans, Sixpence None The Richer, Kate Earl, Uh Huh Her, Phoenix, Jamiroquai, Sarah McLachlan, Butch Walker, KT Tunstall, A Fine Frenzy.
Instrumental: Eric Johnson, Steve Stevens, Craig Chaquico, Norman Brown, Kaki King, Nuno Bettencourt, Tuck Andress, Stanley Jordan, John Petrucci, Jordan Rudess.
Artists you might not have heard of but should:
Zella Day, BØRNS, Courtney Barnett, Snarky Puppy, Natalie Walker / Mouchette, Holly Miranda, Gemma Hayes, Hannah Georgas, Ash Koley, Madi Diaz.
Veggies, Chicken Breast, Salmon, and Spaghetti (yup, I love pasta... but really, who doesn't?).
I adore Audrey Kawasaki! http://www.audrey-kawasaki.com
2. Not as smart as I am but close, my Smartphone (Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - Go Android!). It keeps me in contact with everyone close to me.
3. I can never imagine my life in a day without Music. Even without a music player, music is everywhere. It's there to be enjoyed and appreciated. Sometimes I make my own music and I do so with my trusty acoustic guitar. I'm not an expert but I can hold my own when it comes to playing it.
4. I love going out ever since I got my car. So many places, so little time. I guess my car deserves a spot here.
5. I cut off my cable TV a long time ago and now I rely on the services the internet provides. This go hand in hand with my HDTV and media player. For number five there's no runner up, it's held by both the tv and the player. I love my movies and the select TV shows I watch.
6. For my exercise, I use my Bowflex. I do free weights training with a pair of dumbbells, an exercise bench, a pull up bar and a mat.
2. What could be the biggest adventure of my life and who to spend it with.
3. How my life could have turned out if I pursued a musical career path.
4. If there's anyone else who still believes in marriage before sex.
5. If my next date smells good. Isn't it such a huge turnoff if someone is smelly?
1. You're cool enough.
2. You're a gal who can sing and want to jam and maybe write songs together (record it too).
3. You're not a flake or cuh-ray-zee. If you are, I'm respectfully asking you to please get the fuck off. And that includes you Ms. Bipolar.
4. You are interested in meeting up. It's all fine writing back and forth but meeting up is a much better way to interact. And with that, I'll refer you back to number 3. Read it again.
5. You know and make time to clean your own place. That reflects so much on how you live your life. Respect your own sanctuary.
6. You strongly disagree about anything I've said here in my profile and why.
7. Because you have other reasons I haven't listed here.
The small print:
If you have more problems than I do then stay away. No drama bullshit please.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.