Find better matches with our advanced
29 • Paris, France • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 22–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Apr 29, 2014
- 6′ 1″ (1.86m)
- Body Type
- Trying to quit
- Cancer, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Entertainment / Media
- Doesn’t have kids, but wants them
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English (Okay), French (Fluently)
Tim Burton's movies - Especially "Edward Scissors' hands"
Stanley Kubrick - Eyes Wide Shut / Full Metal Jacket
Coen's Brothers - "Inside Llewyn Davis" (so great)
"Incendies" - Denis Villeneuve
"Everything is Fine" - Yves-Christian Fournier
"Goodfellas" - Martin Scorsese
"Eternal sunshine of the spoless mind" / "The we and the I" - Michel Gondry
"Mary and Max" (Animation) - Adam Elliot
"To be or not to be" - Ersnt Lubitsch
"Some like it Hot" - Billy Wilder
It's just a quick selection, but I can add a lot of in my list (Chaplin / Buster Keaton / Laurel and Hardy etc etc ... !)
Breaking Bad / Dexter / 24 / Black Mirror / The Good Wife / Community / How I met your mother / The big bang theory / Moder Family
Depends of my mood, but like rocks, folk and like electronic sounds when i'm out for dancing.
- freezing for hair (my hair is a mess but I am working hard on it)
- coca-cola !
- my computer with all the episodes of series I like
- my cat, Chiffon (my former cat was kind of suicidal, fortunately Chiffon is too lazy to threaten its life)
- does my brother count like a thing ? When I see him laying on the couch, I think so.
Also, if you think I'm a douche, send me a message which will slap me in the face. We're in a free country, express yourself !
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.