Find better matches with our advanced matching system
30 • M • London, Ontario, CA
- Last Online
- Jul 31
- 5′ 3″ (1.60m)
- Body Type
- Libra, and it’s fun to think about
- Working on university
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently), Japanese (Fluently), French (Okay)
I have written about on (d)evolution of pop-culture in Japan, Haitian zombies, and Ninja science.
My current undertakings -
- Alchemy and matter theory
- History and Philosophy of Witchcraft
- Medical Philosophy in Japan in the 17th century and before
- Philosophy of Japanese Folklore
- Descartes, Spinoza, and Leibniz and history and philosophy of science in Europe.
I'm also now growing plants. ;)
Movies: Life is Beautiful, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, Jurassic Park, 500 Days of Summer, Miracle on the 34th Street [original B&W, '45], A Tree Grows in Brooklyn.
TV Shows: Dawson's Creek, Alias, the West Wing, ALF (I know!!:), Friends, Black Books (british comedy), Odoru Daisousasen (Japanese drama)
Music: Soundtracks. Jason Mraz. Sarah Mclachlan, Colbie Calliat.
Food: Japanese food, but I like all food. ;)
2. Good humour
5. My cat, Charlie
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 24–30
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.