Find better matches with our advanced
37 • San Francisco, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 25–38
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Online now!
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Graduated from masters program
- Rather not say
- English, Spanish (Okay)
listing: old punk rock, divorced mom music, blues
watching: broad city (love!)
food: i eat a lot! my metabolism is stupid. like, in a famine i would be the first to go. sometimes i have to get up in the middle of the night and make an entire meal. it's crazy.
2) my job: gives me structure (i'd go nuts without my work routine), gives me money (i need that to buy food and stuff); and finally it gives me purpose (employs many of my talents and i get to do good)
3) exercise: i'm an insomniac without it
4) art: i need to consume and produce it
5) my family: i kinda owe them a lot
6) my friends: at least a couple times a week i get to tell people "everyone needs support" and your tax dollars pay for that
you are curious about the world (as in, interested in all kinds of things. also, by the way, i tend to like people who have unusual or esoteric interests, passions or even obsessions. i find the whole "favorite books, music, tv" format kinda boring. there's so much more going on in the world!)
you have a running list of good karaoke songs on your computer-phone thing
you have a bleeding heart (i like people who are secretly up to good)
you take care of your relationships
you know how to be playful and spontaneous (like, you're still a kid at heart)
you are capable of a real, adult relationship should things move in the real adult relationship direction. i know, kinda contradicts the kid at heart thing. it's a lot to ask. hmm...
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.