Find better matches with our advanced matching system
24 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Mar 10
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism, and somewhat serious about it
- Capricorn, but it doesn’t matter
- Working on masters program
- Rather not say
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and has cats
- English (Fluently), Chinese (Poorly)
As for non-fiction: The Rise and Fall of the Great Powers by Paul Kennedy, The End of Poverty by Jeff Sachs, and Jervis's Perception and Misperception in International Politics have probably shaped my worldview the most. White House Burning, despite the inflammatory title, is actually worth a read re: modern politics.
Movies: I am a certified James Bond junkie (except for Roger Moore's stuff, bleh). Also: Children of Men, Lord of the Rings, Monty Python's works, Die Hard, Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan, Space Mutiny (but only the MST3K riff), Burn After Reading, Highlander (There can be only One!).
TV: Law & Order, Battlestar Galactica, Dexter, Breaking Bad, Firefly, Archer, The Office, 30 Rock, Mythbusters, Top Gear, Red Dwarf, Star Trek (except Voyager), The Spoony Experiment (not strictly speaking a TV show but it fits best here), Monk, Psych, is Boardwalk Empire still on? (I haven't gotten HBO in a few years), the Walking Dead,
Music: Bob Dylan, Waren Zevon, Muse, the cast of Les Miserables, the Killers, ELO, OK Go, NWA, Johnny Cash, Rage Against the Machine, the National, Simon & Garfunkel, Joe Jackson, the Decemberists
Food:Pretty unsophisticated. I would probably try to eat a fossil is there was enough mozzarella on it.
Water: ~3 days
Food: ~couple of weeks
Being a smartass: :P
Okay, for realsies:
1. My cat Daisy. She keeps me grounded, and is a good listener.
2. Something to read. If I finish my book on the bus I'll panic and start reading the bus schedule. If I use your bathroom I will read your shampoo bottles.
3. The internet. My computer imploded recently and it was stressful not being able to go online and find out what was happening in the world this instant.
4. My friends. They are few in number but we are strong in our bonds.
5. Public Transit.
6. Bagels w/ cream cheese: mmmmmmm...
Possibly marathoning a session of Europa Universalis III.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–27
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
2...you consider SF/F to be true literature
3...you want a...what's the inverse of a Sugar Daddy? Parasite?
4...you think "read any good books lately?" is a good conversation starter (give me a break, it's all I've got!)
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.