I still think an individual is only a product of their environment, the experiences we've been through, our tastes, and the knowledge we accrue from the things we've learned.
Having said that though I want you to know i know all the lyrics to "Ice Ice baby" by Vanilla Ice and can't help but sing it when it comes on the radio or the club. And i like to sing in the car when a song i really like comes on.
My favorite movie is Goonies. I know, so 80's but it brings me back. Hey, almost tied with it though is the Harry Potter series.
So i would like to think that i'm a simple guy who is pretty easy to understand, that is until i sit here and try to describe myself to you for my profile, that's when i realize, i guess i'm more complicated then i thought. So i'll just tell you a bunch of random facts about myself.
- the word 'duty' still makes me laugh....
- I love chicken, but only boneless chicken breast. There is just something about chicken from a bone that i don't like, specifically it's sliminess.
- I will absolutely go out of my way to step on a crunchy leaf.
- I lived in the largest city in the nation during college, but there was still more to do and more people living in the tiny city of Miami.
- one time i was trying to be cool walking into class late during my medical school lecture and i fell during the middle of lecture walking to an open seat. Needless to say it wasn't funny, especially when the professor pointed it out.
- i love shopping.
- anytime a number is used in a professional setting and the number is '69' i still laugh inside and think to myself, "sixty... nine.... dude!" a reference to bill and teds excellent adventure.
- i've tried my hardest to learn how to twirl my pen on my thumb like everyone else can do but i just can't seem to do it.
- i love UFC.
- Dr. Pepper is my favorite drink, but not for the reason that you think.
- when i cross a one way street..... i still look both ways.... you never know...
- i remember back in junior high school, if someone said they smelled something gross, i would pretend that i smelled it too even if i didn't just so no one would think it was me. Who am i kidding, i've done it more recently then junior high school.
- once i went to a fast food place, the lady said to me, "enjoy your food" , i accidentally replied, "yeah, you too." I've done the same thing at airports when they checked my ID and handed it back to me saying, "enjoy your flight" and i replied, "Yeah you too."
- I was writing the word 'Saturday' on a piece of paper recently, when i realized it had the word 'turd' embedded in it..... it made me laugh.
- i think its sad that jon and kate plus 8 are divorced.
- i don't understand why people add pictures of mountains, clouds, cities, or the beach or something random like that in their profiles. i'm trying to see pictures of you, not other BS. If i wanted to see pictures of that i can google it.
Ok, well seriously now. Most of the times i'm witty, funny, and very easy to talk to.
What am i looking for? A normal individual who has a good head on her shoulders and is easy to talk to and get along with. Someone understanding would be important as well.
I am goal oriented, educated, respectful, and know how to have fun. I try to make the best of every situation if i have control over it and sometimes even when i don't. Last but not least, i'm constantly smiling when i'm in good company.
I'm relatively new to Jacksonville having lived here previously many years ago.