I've done a lot of things, been to a lot of places, lived and worked in some interesting and not so interesting places. But, I don't feel that compiling a list here would necessarily define a person well, because it's not just experiences but the nature of a person's response to their experiences that truly creates personality.
I find it truly bizarre to get messages from women who answered Yes to the question "Would you strongly prefer to go out with someone of your own skin color / racial background?". If that's you, please don't contact me.
Some semi-random comments:
- I think the evidence is pretty clear that humans created the gods, including God, not vice versa. I understand that everyone is on their own spiritual journey, and it doesn't matter to me if you disagree with me.
- If you ever visit the Grand Canyon, drag your ass out of bed in the dark and watch the sun rise over the canyon. Leave your camera behind, don't pull out your phone.
- I make up secret life stories for random strangers on the street.
- If I was a dog, I would be a German Shepherd - Husky mix.
- I like solid wood furniture.
- A recent study found that the dirtiest thing is most people's homes is the cloth or sponge they use to wash their dishes. Dirtier than their toilet brush.
- When my nephew was 5 years old, I convinced him that his head was full of nickels, and I was just pulling them out of his tiny cute ear. A few days later, I showed him how to do the trick, because you can't have 5-year-old kids going around thinking their heads are full of nickels.
- Dogs are better than cats. Cats are all right. Cats are better than ferrets or goats.
- I have a Jayne hat.
Using power tools.
Drywalling and painting.
Seeing things from a different angle.
Getting the right answer to the "STALE is to STEAL" question.
Winning arguments with douchebags by convincingly making up fake statistics.
What I would first notice about you would probably say more about me than you.
Things I like:
Dance Monkeys Dance
All I Need To Know About Life I Learned From My Dog
Genki Sudo 「WORLD ORDER」の"BOY MEETS GIRL"
I don't watch a lot of TV, four hours a week at most. Except when the World Cup is on. My favourite TV show: Shameless. I've seen every episode of every Star Trek series and The New Yankee Workshop.
I like to cook, and I'm a decent cook, but I prefer eating. I can be creative, inventing "fusion" dishes by combining ingredients that shouldn't go together. Sometimes it doesn't work out like I imagined, but I usually still eat it.
Freedom of thought.
Hot chili peppers.
I could probably survive without the last two, but I just wouldn't be me.
Calculus and finite difference approximations.
What to eat.
Which shirt to wear, and do I need to iron it.
The flight of a soccer ball through the air.
Being in the zone.
And on Saturday morning too.
- Some of your best friends have been dogs.
- You're wearing a short skirt, and a long jacket. You have a mind like a diamond, your eyes burn like cigarettes, and your fingernails shine like justice.
- You like cake.
These are just suggestions. You can message me for whatever reason you like. I'll probably reply.
I can't see who "Likes" me.