Find better matches with our advanced
28 • M • Denver, CO
I’m looking for
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 21–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 5:55am
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m)
- Body Type
- Leo, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently), Spanish (Poorly)
1) Conspiracy Theories: Yes, some are ridiculous, but others make you stop, and say hmmm. I still applaud the fact that some people are thinking outside the box to think them up, and go against society standards or the “norm.”
2) Random Facts: These facts are always fun, and seem to stay in your brain more then useful stuff lol.
3) Diversity: How boring would the world be if everything, and everyone was the same?
4) Expression: Whether it is though talking, music, singing, writing, art, or all of the above. Whatever you have, to each their own. However expression brings out your deeper, true self.
5) Generosity, Kindness and a willing to help: Yes, I know its three but I believe they all go together. I say that are all tied together. Whether it’s helping people you know, or better yet strangers. It goes a long way, and it will make you feel better at the end of the day. I know I am stoked when I can help out anyone in need. I try on most days, to do one good thing a day. I believe in pay it forward, what ever good deed that you have done, will pay you back in a good way tenfold.
6) Dreaming: No, I’m not talking about dreaming as in sleeping. I am talking about aspirations for new ideas. If we didn’t have this civilization, we would not advance. We have to have people day dreaming, to come up with new ideas, that go against what we know, and except. Otherwise, we would still think the earth was flat, and was the center of the universe. We would not have cars, cell phone, internet etc. It takes dreaming, to make a reality.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.