A few bullet points:
- I'm a "computer scientist," but a luddite at heart.
- I love to cook but I don't do it nearly often enough. Unless bacon and eggs count, which I don't think they do.
- I used to spend Friday afternoons doing the NYT crossword puzzle in a bar but had to stop because Friday puzzles are two-pinters and that pretty much made every Friday a half day.
- I've played guitar for maybe 15 years and plateaued about 12 years ago and am perfectly content with that and still play every day.
- My kitchen has recently become a cocktail bitters factory. (Update: this was a pretty sad failure of a project).
- My spirit animal is the tortoise.