I lived in Spain briefly, but always end up back home, sweet home Chicago.
While I am certainly no extrovert, I am not that shy anymore… things have gotten pretty interesting since my bashful, bookworm beginnings.
Here are a couple quick, random facts:
• I sometimes find it very stressful that Smokey thinks I am the only one that can prevent forest fires.
• I asked a petite girl on a date, if she was a preemie once.
• I do not trust anyone who can tell if they sped up or slowed down a ceiling fan immediately after pulling the chain.
• I like zombie movies and can almost always tell when they use fake zombies.
• I always learn from the mistakes of others who took my advice.
• I want more tortillas when I order fajitas at a restaurant.
• I am fluent in sarcasm.
• I drink out of the bottle.
• Me on the topic of sleeping: Click