Find better matches with our advanced matching system
35 / M / Straight / Single
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
- Last Online
- Dec 4
- 6′ 0″ (1.83m).
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Mostly anything
- Not at all
- Christianity but not too serious about it
- Cancer and it’s fun to think about
- Working on masters program
- Science / Tech / Engineering
- Rather not say
- Likes dogs
- English (Fluently), French (Okay)
Drums33 Montreal, Quebec, Canada more adventurous
Italiano_Mtl Montreal, Quebec, Canada more adventurous
i_am_PetitPrince Montreal, Quebec, Canada more loving
openthenext Montreal, Quebec, Canada more adventurous
tmatharu Montreal, Quebec, Canada more adventurous
Franck_Clout Montreal, Quebec, Canada more adventurous
Lindyloup Montreal, Quebec, Canada more adventurous
globetrotteur Montreal, Quebec, Canada more adventurous
due to my teenage years being on the "geek" side, i am also very good with all kind of technologies, from computers, electronics, watches and simple mechanics problem. Do not ask me to hang a frame tho, handyman skills are unfortunately not in my genes, but I'm trying to learn.
Movies and TV: While i work for the broadcast industry, i don't really watch much TV or movies.
Musics: for 10 years, i didn't listen to anything else than what was playing on commercial radio a few minutes everyday, so i have to admit my music culture is lacking, I'd love to find out new music i like tho. I usually listen to Ratatat when I am at the gym.
Food: I am a fake foodies, I love to go to restaurant, yet i rarely go. Lately I have been on a Thai and Pho craze, but i can pretty much ate anything from a burger to fancy pansy 10 service dinner!
- Ice cold water, my favorite drink.
- a connected something, be it my blackberry ( haven't caught the ibug yet) or a computer, i need to be online at least once a day.
- a watch on my wrist, without one i usually feel naked.
- a good pair of sneakers to go walking to jogging, i have to move at least an hour every days
- project and goals, they say it's not the destination but the journey that is important, I've taken the maxim to a new level by turning the destination into a moving target
-Have Pho on the side of a street in Vietnam,
-Go clothes shopping for my next wardrobe in Milan,
-Find the best baguette bread in Paris,
-Learn how to cook pastas like an italian mama.
-Create a snowman somewhere snow never melt.
-Try to complete the New york Marathon ( or at least the first five miles!)
-Drink a nice bottle of wine in good comagny in front of a fireplace ( I've always wanted a wood fireplace!)
-Find Montreal best espresso ( cofee is always better in cold winter)
-see the sun rise by Atlantic ocean and watch the sunset over the pacific ocean in the same day.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 23–38
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating