* I consider the environment sacred
* I'm compassionate and non-judgemental
* I'm deeply connected and committed to my family and friends
* I'm spontaneous (as long as I schedule it in advance)
* I'm self-aware and very in tune with my body and my emotions - and can, and do, articulate what's happening with both
* My life is defined by my roots but I live life out on the branches.
* I engage life from both sides of my brain - I'm a scientist who loves the arts and music.
I will add to her list that I am a very social and physical person, though I really appreciate my down time. I'm also adventurous and need to connect with a non-urban environment on a regular basis.
Silliness is necessary! I sometimes crack myself up to the point that I can't talk I'm laughing so hard! I love being around people that relish in wit and humor.
I want to meet people who love the outdoors, are active, can have great conversations, and love to laugh!