Find better matches with our advanced matching system
20 / M / Bisexual / Single
- Last Online
- May 13
- 5′ 8″ (1.73m).
- Body Type
- Mostly anything
- Atheism but not too serious about it
- Leo but it doesn’t matter
- Working on college/university
- Doesn’t have kids, and doesn’t want any
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently)
hurdurichard Louisville, Kentucky more artsy
MarkN242 Louisville, Kentucky more artsy
dsminton Crestwood, Kentucky kinkier
SaturninusA Louisville, Kentucky more adventurous
Ryanrunner Crestwood, Kentucky more adventurous
ThtCoolBoy Crestwood, Kentucky more adventurous
Aquabuddy New Albany, Indiana more spiritual
FuzzedOutBass Louisville, Kentucky more attentive
Shit, you tell me. I'm not so good at seeing myself in the third person.
Here's pretty much all of it. I listen to a shit ton so if it's not on this list there's a good chance I've at least heard of it: http://www.last.fm/user/thamazingbender
All my favorite movies are movies that go against the conventional standard, which is what makes them memorable. Weird psychological comedies such as Being John Malkovich and Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind, Stanley Kubrick films especially The Shining and A Clockwork Orange. And Robocop, because who doesn't like Robocop? No one, that's who.
My current favorite shows are Top Gear, Look Around You, Star Trek (especially The Next Generation), Doctor Who, Azumanga Daioh, Space Ghost Coast To Coast, Cartoon Planet, Trigun, Sealab 2021, Home Movies, and Rocky And Bullwinkle. With the advent of netflix hopefully this list grows even bigger. Also Archer times like a billion now.
Whatever Mongolian Grills serve(I've heard it was Taiwanese but idk) it is that. Over the last year or so I've been going through pretty much everything so whatever food happens I'll probably be down for it.
2) My iPod. Life is rather boring without a soundtrack.
3) My bed or other sleeping apparatuses such as chairs. Sleeping is great when the gods of coursework aren't angry.
4) The Internet. It is pretty much my lifeline to whatever's going on to the world, and let's face it, as bad as it can get at least it's not cable.
5) Filler answers that sound like sarcasm or nonsense but fill up the section 6 spaces.
6) The number six.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–25
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating, activity partners