Find better matches with our advanced
22 • Cologne, Germany • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 18–30
- Located anywhere
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Apr 27
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body type
- Rather not say
- Mostly vegan
- Trying to quit
- Other, and somewhat serious about it
- Gemini, but it doesn’t matter
- Dropped out of high school
- Less than $20,000
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- English (Okay), German (Fluently)
- All time favourites: Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit, A Song of Ice and Fire, Steven King, especially The Dark Tower Series and It
- I have a certain thing for Thomas Harris' novels and (psychological) crime or political/Sci-Fi novels in general. May it be quite dystopian or not so happy ending.
- Philosophic works(Schopenhauer, Sartre, Spengler, Camus Zizek and Slotterdijk to name a few but personally important authors.)
- I also like historical settings. As an exampel I would choose Shogun by James Clavell.
- When it comes to fantasy topics I would say I enjoyed Harry Potter, just not a real fan. But I really liked Jonathan Strouds Bartimaeus novels and I would highly recommend them.
- Definite, long time favourites: German stuff like Rammstein or Subway to Sally, Linkin Park, Turmion Katilöt, VAST, SOAD/Serj Tankian, Laibach. To drop a few names.
- But I'd say have I a wide taste in music, with a tendency towards Metal.
Too much and therefore too hard to call out favourites here.
But I would definitely high-light every movie from Studio Ghibli/Myazaki. I have a nerdy, nostalgic relation to the old, japanese Godzilla movies. And regarding movies Edward Norton is in, I usually can't say no. I worship that actor!
- Documentaries. Really cannot get enough of them. May it be about (recent) politics, culture, historic events, nature and animals or scientific topics.
- I really love Star Trek, especially DS9 for it's more critic and grim, not so much utopian view, but Next Generation of course is an absolute classic. I also really enjoyed Babylon 5 and The Sopranos. I'm totally hooked on GoT since it aired. And I fucking love Fringe. I did enjoy Andromeda but I see it as one of the weaker Roddenberry inspired series. When it comes to Comedy I really love South Park or Parks and Recreations. The It crowd really was fun aswell. I have to say I have some kind of tendency towards cynical or sarcastic humor regarding comedy, but cleverness, witty and (pop-)culture references are always tolerated as well.
- Also a very wide taste, literally. Really can not clearly identify a preference when it comes to this.
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.