Find better matches with our advanced
32 • F • Oklahoma City, OK
I’m looking for
- Men who like women
- Ages 27–39
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 8:04pm
- 5′ 6″ (1.68m)
- Body Type
- Atheism, and very serious about it
- Libra, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Doesn’t want kids
Right now, life is really good and sometimes I can almost feel myself becoming less of a cynic.
...then Sean Hannity opens his mouth.
- parallel parking like a boss.
- shooting whiskey and not making that face.
- staying calm in stressful situations.
- playing Skyrim.
- making conversation and making people feel at ease. (First dates with me are never awkward. If we ever meet up, I can guarantee we'll have an enjoyable and witty chat.)
- never getting around to going the grocery store.
- striking up conversations with random-ass people. My friends are convinced I'll eventually be murdered by some crazy dude I meet on the street... But life is short and people are just too damn interesting.
I've also been told that I'm quite funny. A friend once said I'm the funniest person she knows. Either I'm even more awesome than I originally thought, or she just doesn't get out much...
Books: I like reading about history, religion and science. Anything that makes me feel smarter after I'm finished. ...Can't get enough of Carl Sagan, Christopher Hitchens and Neil deGrasse Tyson. My favorite book is Of Human Bondage by W. Somerset Maugham.
Movies: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Star Wars. 2001: A Space Odyssey. Pulp Fiction. Amélie. Full Metal Jacket. The Big Lebowski. Groundhog Day.
Shows: Game of Thrones, Mad Men, Dexter, Arrested Development, Penn and Teller's Bullshit!, the Sopranos, Battlestar Galactica, 30 Rock, Community, Tim and Eric's Awesome Show, Breaking Bad and Seinfeld.
Food: Pho and hummus. But not at the same time.
2) my glasses (I'm blind without them)
3) absorbing as much knowledge as I possibly can
4) my Chucks
5) road trip adventures
6) exchanging ideas with intelligent people
- bicycle infrastructure and how to make our city better.
- all of the things I need to cross off my bucket list.
- how I managed to get so drunk on a Monday night.
- time travel, dinosaurs and death.
Also, despite my often dry sense of humor, I'm actually quite a friendly girl. I'm the type of person you can count on to buy the first round or help you change your tire at 3 a.m. If we ever share a dessert, I'll let you have the last bite.
(Don't tell anyone.)
- you ride your bicycle more than you drive your car.
- you're especially skilled in the art of witty banter.
- you can teach me how to play the banjo.
- you're awesome.
- you're a redditor.
- you wanna get rowdy.
- you like roller coasters.
- you're not easily offended.
- you want to discuss the evils of sprawl.
- you can offer me some genius travel tips.
- you think Pooty Tang is hilarious.
- you're refined enough to appreciate a good craft beer, but not too snobby to drink the cheap stuff.
- you think life is a crazy thing and you wanna talk about it.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.