There's the good and there's the bad:
Good: I'm witty, funny, colorful, rational, nice, supporting to those I care about, loyal.
Bad: cynical, eccentric, narcissistic, moody, kind of a bitch.
I'm the type of person that treats everyone well, befriends half of them, genuinely likes few of those, allows a couple to get really close, loves maybe a handful and cherishes that handful till the end of the earth.
I have a genuine passion for people and like to help them, even if I can be kind of a sour-supporter:))
-reading is a hobby; well, more of an obsession to be frank about it;
-I have a nursing degree;
-future plans involve going into psychology; probably.
-I see myself going into teaching later in life;
-I watch documentaries like there's no tomorrow;
-colorful to a fault;
-I am a rationalist;
-I love to laugh and have fun.
- remembering quotes and weird bits of historical trivia;
- making people laugh;
- authors: Terry Pratchett, Napoleon Hill, Neil Gaiman, Alan H. Cohen, Arthur Conan Doyle, Oscar Wilde, Jane Austen, Matei Visniec, Mateiu Caragiale, Mircea Eliade;
- books: Good Omens & Night Watch by Terry Pratchett, all of Cehov's theater play's, 19 Trandafiri - Mircea Eliade, Charles F. Haanel - The master key system, Shakespeare's Henry the IVth Part I, Oscar Wilde's Essays;
- movie: Wit;
- TV series: Star Trek - The Original Series, Supernatural, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Once Upon a Time, Bones, NCIS.
- food: pizza, any type of muffin, roasted vegetables, apple pie;
- guilty pleasure: anything by Shakespeare (especially his Sonnets), chocolate muffins, yarn, big, old books, coffee, anything containing chocolate.
- my laptop
- the whole bathroom
- I'm into BDSM, more than just a hobby;
- a "hey!" does not constitute a message;
- I am NOT interested in a random threesome with you and "a friend".