So, I guess I should start by telling you a little bit about me....
I'm turning 30 in a few months which unlike most people that I know I'm looking forward to my 30's. I figure our 20's are for self discovery and figuring out who we are as adults. I think I have a pretty good handle on that now. That must mean the 30's are actually to enjoy life. Which is what brings me here...to find someone to enjoy life with. I feel I have a lot to offer, yes, even computer support (but not until the third date). I have a great career, own my own home, and my dog is pretty awesome or at least I think.
I work in Information Technology as network consulting engineer. I find my job interesting and fun (not sarcasm!). I love who I work for and what I do for a living. You'd probably never guess that my job exists! If you don't know I exist then I'm doing my job right! Since IT is dominated by men (nerdy men...which is cool but they're still men....) meeting women doesn't happen to frequently if at all. With that being said here I am...
I'm past the point in my life to where I like going out to bars all the time. I like going to get a drink with friends from time to time but it happens pretty rarely. I like going to new restaurants, wineries, breweries, and anywhere with live music! I'm a relaxed guy with a great since of humor, enjoys sarcasm, stupid movie quotes, being goofy, and banter. I do have a serious side and enjoy good conversation too.
I may possibly give you my number after a few emails. The last thing I want to do is waste anyone's time. I think that once we meet we can tell pretty early out if we're going to hit it off or not. Let's go to the zoo or grab a drink somewhere we can talk.
10 random facts about me:
1. I own my own home (steady job)
2. I own a Jeep (manual transmission... I can teach you! )
3. I have 3 pets (2 cats and a dog) - well four if you count my brother
4. My favorite snack is jalapenos stuffed with cream cheese and wrapped in bacon
5. Mexican food is my favorite thing to eat - breakfast, lunch, and dinner if I could
6. I played tuba in high school (Sexy right? - I'll give you a high five if you can guess my other instrument).
7. Even though I want the candy bar I go for beef jerky 98% of the time. But not because I'm weak but because I don't want to ALWAYS deny myself the pleasure of a Resee's cup.
8. I love to travel (random road trips are a plus)
9. I hate socks. (seriously...such a PITA)
10. You'll just have to find out more about me!
For what it is worth... I'm an ENTP
Hope to hear from you!