Find better matches with our advanced matching system
29 / M / Gay / Single
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Last Online
- Today – 11:20am
- 5′ 9″ (1.75m).
- Body Type
- Agnosticism but not too serious about it
- Libra but it doesn’t matter
- Working on masters program
- Executive / Management
- Rather not say
- Likes dogs and dislikes cats
Percwanab Chapel Hill, North Carolina more spiritual
minuvera Chapel Hill, North Carolina more adventurous
frsd23 Chapel Hill, North Carolina more adventurous
Concerto-in-Bb Cary, North Carolina more passive
VforVincent Durham, North Carolina more attentive
Nate83DC Durham, North Carolina more spontaneous
craftsman81 Durham, North Carolina more attentive
peh12 Durham, North Carolina more adventurous
(I'm not too happy that I'm really good at this, but somehow I just can't get to bed earlier.)
I'm a cellist and I was pretty good at that in college, but I haven't kept up with it as much as I would have liked. I'm getting back into this, though. One of my "future plans" is to quit my job and be a freelance music teacher. I'd probably need another source of income too, but I'll figure that out later.
I like to cook and think I'm good at it. I make my friends eat my food and none of them have gotten sick yet! (Maybe cooking can somehow be my other source of income? I'd probably have to use other spices than garlic and red chili flakes....)
I'm really not good at doing the dishes. That's another reason I cook for my friends so often, so they can clean up while I take a nap. As such, I'm really good at napping.
I have a really nice smile too!
Movies: Mean Girls! I'm a sucker for any horror movie too.
Music: I have weird taste in music. I like Ra Ra Riot, Matt Nathanson, Howie Day, Matt Pond PA... and then pop stuff and classical (I'm a cellist).
Food: Sushi or gtfo. Also, I'll eat breakfast pretty much any time of the day.
TV: I'm never in front of the tv at the right time to catch any particular show, but the ones I hulu/on demand are: 30 rock, parks and recreation, the walking dead (yes please!), simpsons, family guy.
I've also started watching once upon and time and grimm I don't think they're particularly good shows, but here we are. Thanks hulu.
2) Garlic. It's in pretty much everything I cook. If I cook for you it'll have garlic in it.
3) Water. I pretty much have to be close to a body of water to be happy.
4) About 15 hours of sleep a night (sadly, I normally get around 6).
5) My iPhone. I'm disgusted with myself for this being on this list, but with the amount of traveling I've been doing lately I can honestly say I'd be dead or lost somewhere in the wilds of Maine without my iPhone.
6) Amazing hi-fives. Good for most occasions. Really good hugs are acceptable too.
It would have to be Clean House with Niecy Nash, though. And Handyman Matt Iseman. None of that fake host woman.
Also I just got an iPhone and I'm kind of mad at myself for getting one but I also really really like it.
- Guys who like guys
- Ages 24–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating