Two years down under in Kiwi-Land has made me realize that I'm better suited for Canada. I happily returned home in 2011 with 2 new loves: 1) traveling and 2) running for beer bets
Some random facts about me:
- Cooking: Survival mode kicked in while I was in New Zealand, what started off as a pot of burnt mac n'cheese has now turned into a new love for cooking. I haven't mastered the art of portion control as I am usually able to feed an army of 100 but I sure will impress with my shepherd's pie, lasagna, chili and banana pancakes (from scratch by the way, I don't use pancake mix).
- Food: love to try new restaurants...if you know of a good burger place in the city, let me know.
- Music: This is one thing that I could never live without (I listen to music for a very long time), I am a huge fan of hip hop (especially 90s to early 2000), but also like music that I can sing to...
- Running and exercise in general: c'mon, my love for food is like that of a fat kid loving cake...so I need my balance...I go to spin class at least 5 times a week, and I usually participate in the Sporting Life 10K and plan on doing the Energizer Night Run, also plan on doing a 25K bike ride for a fundraiser this year
- Sports: I love to watch live sports games, especially since I live so close to the ACC and Skydome (aka Rogers Centre). PS - I know this will probably turn the Maple Leafs fans away, but I am a Sens fan...
- Well, it is my goal to travel across the US of A and go to every baseball stadium and NFL stadium to watch a live game (including Hawaii for the Pro Bowl)...Toronto Blue Jays, Houston Astros, Houston Texans, Buffalo Bills - Checked
If you watch How I Met Your Mother, I reckon I am very similar to Ted.
Disclaimer: In the interest of full disclosures, I am currently in a brace phase (I have braces), however, I assure you, this is a temporary situation.