I am a fairly recent transplant from CO but my heart has lived in the PNW for much longer.
I have been known to give drive by compliments.
I'm working on graduating from my twenties as gracefully as possible.. So far B+ (gotta leave room for improvement.)
Just kidding, tickle fights are serious business and I would not engage in one without prior written consent.
Although you never know.. One Halloween I did dress up as the tickle monster and went out on a rampage. The laughter-cries of innocent bystanders could be heard for miles around!
- Giving/receiving smiles
- Navigating around new cities (yes, even before Google maps)
- comforting a friend in need
-Losing bookmarks while reading in bed, regardless of any specific effort not
- Singing guitar solo
- making jewelry and costumes
- Beer bongs... What can I say, it's like riding a bike, not something you easily forget how to do!
I can say, though, the first things I notice upon meeting new people might reveal the first things people may notice about me:
- I like when people laugh easily and smile with their whole face
- I love when people give genuine hugs and handshakes
- I appreciate when people hold eye contact and listen
Music: the Reign of Kindo
Book: In Praise of Wolves by R. D. Lawrence
Podcast: Joe Rogan Experience
Comic: Ron Funches
Movie: In Defense of Food
2. My bicycle
3. Multipurpose pocket tool
4. Yerba mate lattes
6. A well stocked kitchen with sharp knives.
I love to:
- see live music; blues, jazz, rock, heavy metal, experimental, psychedelic, reggae, punk, ska, funk/soul, instrumental/classical, bluegrass, electronic dancey dubsteppy sticky stuff. I love music!
- see plays or stand-up comedy
- go to museums or libraries
- go dancing (preferably something funky!)
- go hiking [in the rain, too]
- go on bike rides of all sorts, I love this city and its robust bike/pedestrian infrastructure
- attend gallery openings/street fairs (being around people and socializing in those settings is my jam)
- throw dinner/dance parties (my roommates are super fun)
- take bubble baths
- get out of town for a weekend camping/backpacking (or glamping, hah, I just like to get outside)
- take photography adventures
- make functional crafty projects with a variety of mediums
- work on bikes
- participate in group fitness/wellness classes
- cook super dank meals at home
- kick it with my family
- go mushroom hunting
- I lovelovelove learning and doing new things- so hit me up and let's go play!
And/or you have:
-Respect for yourself and the world
-Concern/ambition for overall wellness
-Bouts of uncontrollable smiling and/or giggling
-A sense of social responsibility
-Tendencies to think critically/logically
-New music to share
-And general enthusiasm/curiosity about the nature of our existence...!