Find better matches with our advanced matching system
24 / M / Straight / Single
- Last Online
- Today – 10:58am
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m)
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Atheism, and somewhat serious about it
- Working on university
- Less than $20,000
- Relationship Type
- English (Fluently), Chinese (Poorly), French (Poorly), C++ (Fluently)
2. Making better software, and making software better. Occasionally writing about it.
3. Trying to balance myself out with some artistic skills; taking drawing and piano this semester. Drawing is pretty damn fun.
4. Cooking, occasionally. I make pretty decent steaks and grilled salmon.
More seriously: Doing abstract reasoning stuff. Programming, Physics, Math, etc.
My hair is occasionally purple.
Books: The Diamond Age (by Neal Stephenson), Patton (biography of the WW2 general), Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell, Musicophilia (by Oliver Sacks). The Sandman series (by Neil Gaiman). Cloud Atlas (book beats the movie). The Unbearable Lightness of Being.
Manga: Nana to Kaoru.
Movies: V for Vendetta, Dark Waters, The Matrix, Kick Ass, 500 Days of Summer, Scott Pilgrim vs The Rest of the World.
Shows: Game of Thrones, Big Bang Theory.
Music: Stars, RHCP, The Killers, Panic! at the Disco, The Postal Service, Deathcab, The New Pornographers. And most of the songs in Wicked.
Food: I dislike most vegetables. (Exceptions: Arugula! And to some extent, celery and asparagus.) Asian food is generally awesome -- particularly Japanese, Korean, and Thai. Thai Basil Beef + Fried Egg on white rice is one of my favorites. Am also a big fan of salmon.
* The Internet
You can obtain / construct almost anything with those two, so I'm done here.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–24
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
* You like food (either as a consumer or producer... the latter is usually known as a 'cook')
* You're into kink, or curious to know more about it
* You appreciate the scientific method
* You're passionate about something, and can talk about it
Connect your OkCupid Account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.