Find better matches with our advanced matching system
24 / M / Straight / Seeing Someone
- Last Online
- Today – 11:23am
- 5′ 11″ (1.80m).
- Body Type
- Strictly anything
- Atheism and somewhat serious about it
- Working on college/university
- Less than $20,000
- English (Fluently), Chinese (Poorly), French (Poorly), C++ (Fluently)
dv81991 Granby, Massachusetts more old-fashioned
Sullaford43 Springfield, Massachusetts more spiritual
Ravenyer Manorville, New York more capitalistic
TripsandQuality Amherst, Massachusetts kinkier
hat-trique Greenfield, Massachusetts more artsy
JustoMania Springfield, Massachusetts more attentive
Bionic5oh Palmer, Massachusetts more adventurous
sweetonionator Granby, Massachusetts more adventurous
2. Making better software, and making software better. Occasionally writing about it.
3. This semester: learning darkroom photography, and re-learning how to play the piano.
4. Cooking, occasionally. I make pretty decent steaks and grilled salmon.
My hair is occasionally purple.
Books: The Diamond Age (by Neal Stephenson), Patton (biography of the WW2 general), Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell, Musicophilia (by Oliver Sacks). The Sandman series (by Neil Gaiman). Cloud Atlas (book beats the movie). The Unbearable Lightness of Being.
Manga: Nana to Kaoru.
Movies: V for Vendetta, Dark Waters, The Matrix, Kick Ass, 500 Days of Summer, Scott Pilgrim vs The Rest of the World.
Shows: Game of Thrones, Big Bang Theory.
Music: Stars, RHCP, The Killers, Panic! at the Disco, The Postal Service, Deathcab, The New Pornographers. And most of the songs in Wicked.
Food: I dislike most vegetables. (Exceptions: Arugula! And to some extent, celery and asparagus.) Asian food is generally awesome -- particularly Japanese, Korean, and Thai. Thai Basil Beef + Fried Egg on white rice is one of my favorites. Am also a big fan of salmon.
* The Internet
You can obtain / construct almost anything with those two, so I'm done here.
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 18–24
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
* You like food (either as a consumer or producer... the latter is usually known as a 'cook')
* You're into kink, or curious to know more about it
* You appreciate the scientific method
* You're passionate about something, and can talk about it