Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
ME: I am of Italian-Brazilian and Venezuelan descent, with a
Russian name. (Parents met in Montreal, see a pattern? Lol) Very
much the definition of citizen of the world. Fluent in Italian,
Spanish, English (I think :-P) Portuguese and making a Kinder
garten effort to learn French and Russian. I am a private latin
languages tutor so if you need help, I'm up for hire!! =) I Grew up
coastal Cali, giving me the utmost appreciation for the awesome
concoction of nationalities found here in the state. I do have a
slight accent and I definitely have a "Latin" outlook on life, so
ultra right-wing fascists need not to apply.
I'm a leftie so I'm within that particular 10% that's in their
right minds! Lol I have had the gratifying and humbling opportunity
to travel to a number of countries since my childhood allowing me
to learn about different cultures, customs, foods, lifestyles and
As of now I've been parked in LA working out some burocratic red
tape, yet I have an ongoing passion project that takes me all over
the globe. Although I'm very independent I know that It'd be
amazing to find the right partner here in LA to explore our
incredible world with!
Despite the carbon foot print due to my travels. I am extremely
passionate about causes regarding our planet, green energy and
sustainability, for which I devote a lot of my time and
PLEASE no flakes!!! I am aware that dating in LA is a task and part
of finding your partner putting yourself out there! But if you have
an Ex that you're still getting over, are a serial dater or don't
plan to meet in person within a timely manner. Check out Joe's
neandarthal profile next door!! :) lol
Have daddy issues? Mmmm....I was raised by a crazy cool
CEO-vegetarian-yoga teacher-humanitarian mom that dated a rock star
for sometime and we had a Miss Universe as a neighbor! So I guess
we could both use some therapy! :-P
I do eat meat though but could cut it out to reduce emissions! :)
My friends will tell you that I am loyal, caring and fun but
definitely blunt, with that being said. I hope that by now, we are
asserting ourselves as productive adults so there is no need for
drama. I'd like to smile 70% : ) of the time the other 30% I like
to sleep. HappYness is a state of mind, I am not driven by $$$ but
I am well aware that next to a good heart is the best tool to help
those around you that need it the most. I enjoy the finer things in
life but realize that the best things, money cannot buy. Every day
is gift that's why it's called "the present".
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Enjoying it and leaving a legacy for sure!!!
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
I don't know about blowing my own whistle and being so narcissistic
as to pay lip service to myself. But if there's something that I'm
comfortable in: is being able to adapt be audaciously resourceful
dealing with people in just about any scenario.
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
Food: whatever is sitting in front of me.
Music: house, latin, brazilian, rock, rap, reggae.
books: the alchemist, the trader, player's agent world wide
Shows: weeds, entourage, californication.
Movies: Cool documentaries, City of God, Scarface, City of Men,
The six things I could never do without
Think outside the box. Sometimes the little things can say a lot.
love/laughter until my tummy aches!! ;)
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
You of course!! that's why I stooped this low and ventured out on
this website! =P Seriously, I think about the places I'm going to
travel, my family, new business opportunities, food and futbol.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Carpe diem!! planning kind of sucks but I could be working, staying
at home being a nerd. =P Otherwise I could very well be dinning
out, theater, hanging out with friends.
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
I'm on open book! And I'll answer any question, as long as your
ready for the answer! =)
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
*You are intelligent, bright, sparkly, dynamic, athletic,
gorgeously comfortable in your own skin with a radiant cute
heart-warming smile. : )
*You are an awesome conversationalist that's not afraid to be
independent and speak her mind.
*You're a rock star in your own right and you're open minded about
exploring and understanding the world! To enjoy it fully anf
preserve it! Heck, I'm not going to be the idiot that buys you a
ring at Tiffany's. I'll be more like..."Mi amor let's go to Africa,
set up a football clinic and make sure your ring is REALLY not a
blood diamond" ;)
Who are you looking for?
This helps us know who to show you on OkCupid.