Find better matches with our advanced
26 • Des Plaines, IL • Woman
I’m looking for
- Ages 18–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends
- Last online
- Yesterday – 7:48pm
- 5′ 4″ (1.63m)
Movies: The Princess Bride, Midnight in Paris, The Blues Brothers.
Shows: How I met your Mother, Game of Thrones, True Blood, Coupling, Doctor Who.
Music: Juanes, The Killers, Coldplay, The Fratellis, Julieta Venegas, Sublime, Muse.
Food: I love food in general; except sea-food, jello, and anything with cream filling. Gross.
1. Spelling: spell out every word (no 2s, Urs, or Us). Spell words correctly; learn the difference between too, to, and two, as well as the differences between their, there, and they're.
2. Capitalize: capitalize proper nouns and each word that begins a sentence.
3. Punctuate: you know this stuff, put your knowledge on display! Intelligence is sexy!
4. Write a longer message--while we get many messages, most are very short and offer little incentive to look at your profiles. Tell us something about yourselves, especially if you think we might have it in common. "Hey, how are you?" And variations thereof probably won't get you a response unless you're super good looking. Even if we have a lot in common, we probably won't realize it, because "how are you?" won't convince us to open your profiles.
5. Accept rejection gracefully. We've all been rejected, myself included. I know it's not fair that you guys have to deal with it way more often by virtue of being the ones who begin most conversations, but please: if you don't get a response, try not to take it personally, and understand that she's trying to communicate disinterest without having to verbalize it, which we typically feel would be more hurtful.
I hope you will all benefit from my well-intentioned advice whether or not you apply it to me. Best wishes!
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.