First, I spend my time between Portland,ME and Ft. Lauderdale so if you are near either one then we are good.
That said, I’m looking for friends and/or activity partners (if there is attraction too then great definitely open for more). I have a few buddies and every now and then we hang out but sometimes they are either busy or not interested in the activities I want to do.
Take a look at the list of things and if you want to go let me know. For the “active” type of activity I expect you to be able to put some muscle in there. If you are wimpy, not a problem we’ll just adjust activities accordingly.
Activities I’m always ready for (meaning I have all the gear at hand):
- Scuba Diving
- Squash (If you can find the court)
- Golf (if you can hit the ball and know what your handicap is you’re good enough for me)
- Running (don’t particularly like it but I need to get ready for a half marathon)
- Snowboarding (Seasonal but if you need a wingman and you can do a black diamond I’m your guy)
- Archery Range (Just got me a bow!)
Activities I’m always up for (I’ll need to rent the gear):
- Shooting Range
- Rock Climbing
- Paddle Boarding
- Ice Skating
- Dave and Busters lol
Activities I’ve done in the past and/or want to do again:
- Skydiving (I’d be more interested if you want to get certified… meaning solo jumps)
- Surfing (winter time given wave conditions)
- Kite Surfing. (haven’t tried yet but game!)
- Deep sea fishing (never done but want to go)
Well that covers the basics.
Always down for drinks, movies and food but I really want to get back to being more active so those would just be nice post activity events.