Find better matches with our advanced matching system
27 / F / Straight / Available
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 6:59am
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m).
- Body Type
- Working on Ph.D program
- Doesn’t have kids, but might want them
- Likes dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), French (Fluently), German (Okay), Russian (Fluently)
FionnaTheHooman Bloomington, Indiana kinkier
missmartyshorts Bloomington, Indiana more desiring of sex
wanderward Bloomington, Indiana more passive
lilypadtron Bloomington, Indiana more adventurous
HiZafarani Bloomington, Indiana more artsy
thejuicer1 Chicago, Illinois kinkier
jessiegirl101 Bloomington, Indiana more adventurous
ashahuja Bloomington, Indiana more adventurous
1. Graduated with a BA in Foreign Languages and a minor in math.
2. Taught English in northern Russia for a year.
3. Lived in tents in the Mojave desert for a year building fences.
4. Lived in a bus in Wisconsin while working on a farm and learning folk skills for 4 months.
5. Traveled around the world alone for 6 months.
6. Moved to Bloomington and as of Fall 2013 am a graduate student in mathematics at IU.
wrapping wire around wooden posts
finding my way around strange foreign cities
adapting quickly to any circumstances
keeping calm and going with the flow
To balance this, how about an "I'm really bad at":
being nurturing after a certain point - I start out well but I reach my limit pretty quickly. I like self-sufficient kinds of people.
creativity in some circumstances (I'm trying to work on this.)
seeing weak spots and areas for improvement in my surroundings
NOT singing/humming along to every song that comes on the radio/ipod/my head/etc. Luckily I do have a decent voice.
Not quibbling over grammar/vocabulary choices. I've gotten much better at this over the years, but, along with the singing and the general sass, it may still be one of my most annoying qualities.
Crafts or anything that is aesthetics+detail oriented. Fuck crafts.
Other books: Godel, Escher, Bach; Tristan et Iseut; Der geteilte Himmel; Catch-22; The Language Instinct; The Forsyte Saga; Pride and Prejudice
Music: Regina Spektor, Van Morrison, Ray LaMontagne, Elliott Smith, almost anything really. Folk, oldies, indie, anything I can sing to, pop/dance music, sometimes even bad country.
I like games such as Bananagrams, Set, euchre, Settlers of Catan, Blokus, and more.
Food: soup (I make a mean soup, Russian-style), Indian food, nacho cheese, corn dogs
I usually buy local and organic and all natural, but liquid cheese is my weakness.
the meaning of life - i.e. physics, religion, cognitive science, mathematical realism, empiricism, myths, human nature, etc. etc.
traveling/my future plans for awesomeness
- Guys who like girls
- Ages 25–35
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
If you are a slightly androgynous male or female who would be interested in a threesome with me and my boyfriend (username twiffy).