Find better matches with our advanced
33 • Menlo Park, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Women who like men
- Ages 22–36
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last Online
- Jul 6
- 6′ 1″ (1.85m)
- Body Type
- Mostly vegetarian
- Agnosticism, and somewhat serious about it
- Aries, but it doesn’t matter
- Graduated from masters program
- Science / Engineering
- Rather not say
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Has dogs and likes cats
- English (Fluently), Italian (Poorly), Russian (Poorly), German (Fluently), Esperanto (Poorly)
Understanding and being patient with others' struggles
Walking a tight-rope
Full-body coordination activities that involve flinging my body through space
Falling off horses and landing on my feet
An aimless but somehow endearing style of writing
Under cooking vegatables so they are still crunchy
Being very patient even when my instincts are not to be
Making injured people laugh
Finding ways to financially profit in almost any situation (its funny but I am not very strongly motivated by money though)
Passionately bellowing off-key to music and singing the guitar parts in a falsetto
Hesse, Neruda, Robert Jordan, Steven Brust, Michael Pollen, Igor Stravinski, Gustav Holst, Henry Rollins, EO Wilson, trip hop, Rodin, sushi, vietnamese, the taste of salt from sweat dripping down my face, the smell of freshly cut wood, my dog after a bath, good balsamic with a fantastic olive oil and a bit of dense olive bread, anything done on a stage by people with passion, flamenco, nuevo tango, Buddha Bar
Hmmm Netflix says I like British intellectual serial killer dramas, what does that say about me?
- You are fundamentally happy with who you are and where you are in your life. I have such a profound feeling of joy and contentment right now, I love what I am doing for a career. I love the time I spend for leisure. I am feeling very healthy and balanced. I don't really want someone who is desperate or looking to be completed. I don't need to get laid, I don't need someone to fill the void in my life. I want someone to PLAY with and who will play with me (kayaking, climbing, Argentine Tango, and sure sex, maybe, if things go well)
-you double majored in something technical and something artistic like literature. I have a well balanced blend of passions that include science as well as art with a preference for linguistic art
- You are as proud of your brain as you are the fact that you take care of yourself.
- You infrequently wear makeup or silly high heels
- You do yoga.
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to . If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.