Find better matches with our advanced
32 • Los Angeles, CA • Man
I’m looking for
- Ages 23-32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
- Last online
- Nov 24
- Asian, White
- 5' 10" (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Average build
- Catholicism but it’s not important
- Might want kids
I'm on my feet all day long. I basically kill myself lifting mannequins that weigh more than me and climbing in small spots where I get disgustingly dirty or sometimes I stand on top of things that no one in their sane minds would stand on top of or they would kill themselves. I fold, I hang, I coordinate, I bend, I lift, I get hurt a lot.
The long end short of it is I merchandise...
... and I would never want to do anything else ;)
1. Sookie Stackhouse Novels
2. Pride and Prejudice... and Zombies
3. LAMB: The Gospel According to Biff, Jesus' Childhood Pal
4. Fear Street novels
5. D'Aulaire's Book of Greek Myths (because Edith Hamilton's Mythology wasn't as pretty to look at)
6. Harry Potter Series
Movies -- I'm a sucker for horror, action, comedy, and the occasional chick flick
2. Kill Bill (1 & 2)
3. Drop Dead Gorgeous
5. Coming to America
6. You're Next
Music -- if it has a good beat, I'll probably like it!
1. Max Frost - Glow Long
2. Capital Cities - Kangaroo Court
3. Phoenix - Trying to Be Cool
4. Rhye - Hunger
5. CHVRCHES - Mother We Share
6. Sneaker Pimps - Six Underground
7. Clean Bandit - Rather Be
8. MKTO - Classic
9. Foster the People - Best Friend
10. John Grant - Black Belt
5. Burt's Bees Lip Balm (I'm pretty much allergic to everything else)
Report this photo
How does this violate our Photo Rules?
You must be in the photo! Full nudity, extreme close ups, pets, cars, baby photos, artwork, images you’ve added yourself to, etc. are not allowed.
Thanks! We'll look into the issue soon.
Flagging inappropriate content keeps OkCupid awesome. You're now eligible to be a flag moderator!
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue
meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to .
If you don’t see it, try checking
your Spam folder.