Find better matches with our advanced matching system
30 • M • Los Angeles, CA
- Last Online
- Today – 4:01pm
- Asian, White
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- Catholicism, but not too serious about it
- Scorpio, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Sales / Marketing
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
I'm on my feet all day long. I basically kill myself lifting mannequins that weigh more than me and climbing in small spots where I get disgustingly dirty or sometimes I stand on top of things that no one in their sane minds would stand on top of or they would kill themselves. I fold, I hang, I coordinate, I bend, I lift, I get hurt a lot.
The long end short of it is I merchandise...
... and I would never want to do anything else ;)
1. Sookie Stackhouse Novels
2. Pride and Prejudice... and Zombies
3. LAMB: The Gospel According to Biff, Jesus' Childhood Pal
4. Fear Street novels
5. D'Aulaire's Book of Greek Myths (because Edith Hamilton's Mythology wasn't as pretty to look at)
6. Harry Potter Series
Movies -- I'm a sucker for horror, action, comedy, and the occasional chick flick
2. Kill Bill (1 & 2)
3. Drop Dead Gorgeous
4. Zombieland -- funny!
5. Coming to America
6. Alexandra Pelosi documentaries (a few of them were on demand and I ended up watching them on a day off)
Music -- if it has a good beat, I'll probably like it!
(As of 8/28/13)
1. Sleigh Bells - Crown on the Ground
2. Robin Thicke - Give It 2 U
3. Lana Del Rey - Bel Air
4. Peter Gabriel - Solsbury Hill
5. Avicii - Wake Me Up
6. Imagine Dragons - Radioactive
7. Lorde - Royals
8. Capital Cities - Chasing You
9. Matt & Kim - Daylight
10. Empire of the Sun - Awakening
5. Burt's Bees Lip Balm (I'm pretty much allergic to everything else)
- Guys who like guys
- Ages 23–32
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.