I am an old soul, but I'm young at heart.
I love to entertain. I am known to be quite animated, talk wildly with my hands (I'll attribute that to the 1/4 of Italian blood running through my veins), and will challenge anyone to a facial expression face-off.
Traveling is a passion (so cliche, right?). I have a grand desire to go everywhere and anywhere, while experiencing new people and cultures along the way. I am always on the go, but wouldn't, or couldn't have it any other way.
Speaking of travel, I recently went to Seattle to visit a friend. While there, we spontaneously decided to road trip it up to Canada, landed in Vancouver for the night, and had a blast. I hope to find someone who's down for experiences like that. Life's an adventure, right?
Last, but not least, here's some random facts. You know, just for fun.
1. My grandpa (G-Diddy) is my snail mail pen pal. In the latest letter, he described me as a gadabout. I had to look it up, but after doing so, I don't think ever been described more accurately and succinctly.
2. Ireland is my favorite country that I've traveled to internationally; Austin and Chicago tie for the favorite city prize stateside.
3. My eyes are two different colors.
4. I enjoy baseball (Go Angels!) and football (woo, Giants!).
5. Back in college, my friend put my drivers license pic on the front of a t-shirt. If you ever see it, you'll understand why he did.
6. I have a favorite neighborhood watering hole, think Cheers or McClaren's (for all of you HIMYM fans), where they know me by name. I'd definitely characterize myself as the dive bar kind of girl.