Find better matches with our advanced
matching system

—% Match
—% Enemy

itsme12321

30 London, UK Man

Man

I’m looking for

  • Women who like men
  • Ages 18–30
  • Located anywhere
  • For short-term dating, casual sex

My Details

Last Online
Nov 23
Orientation
Straight
Ethnicity
White
Height
5′ 10″ (1.78m)
Body Type
Average
Diet
Mostly anything
Smokes
No
Drinks
Often
Drugs
Never
Religion
Sign
Education
Graduated from university
Job
Entertainment / Media
Income
$70,000–$80,000
Relationship Status
Single
Relationship Type
Offspring
Doesn’t have kids
Pets
Likes dogs and likes cats
Speaks
English

Similar Users

My self-summary
Write a little about yourself. Just a paragraph will do.
I am very bad for you. I'd steer well clear...

But maybe not...

Up to you...
What I’m doing with my life
Don’t overthink this one; tell us what you’re doing day-to-day.
Sometimes wasting it, but in the best way possible. Sometimes doing something useful, but I suppose that depends what you class as useful.
I’m really good at
Go on, brag a little (or a lot). We won’t judge.
Most things
The first things people usually notice about me
I’m an empty essay… fill me out!
That I'm going to be bad for them. But they always come back for more...
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Help your potential matches find common interests.
No one actually reads this bit do they?
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Global warming, lunch, or your next vacation… it’s all fair game.
Why 90% of television in rubbish, and yet no one seems interested in the remaining 10%.
On a typical Friday night I am
Netflix and takeout, or getting your party on — how do you let loose?
Awfully busy
You should message me if
Offer a few tips to help matches win you over.
You are unable to fight the urge to type something and send it to me.