Find better matches with our advanced matching system
44 / M / Straight / Single
Buffalo, New York
- Last Online
- Today – 8:40am
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m).
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Mostly anything
- Catholicism but not too serious about it
- Libra and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from college/university
- Computer / Hardware / Software
- Has kids
- English (Fluently)
Christian7_14 Buffalo, New York more adventurous
Moonlit_Idol Buffalo, New York more adventurous
Hope_and_ruin Eden, New York more adventurous
pokeyjoe64 Buffalo, New York less moral
dutch1244 Buffalo, New York more adventurous
Bflo35 Buffalo, New York more adventurous
jml922 Buffalo, New York more adventurous
MTBDesign Buffalo, New York more extroverted
I am a bit of a movie buff and love movies, all types, but mostly gravitate towards action/sci-fi. If a movie is well made, and has a good story, I'll probably like it. Yes, even some 'chick' flicks too.
Movies: Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Avengers, Thor, Iron Man's, Capt America, X-men series, Terminator series. These are movies I can watch multiple times, and have them in my collection.
TV: Once upon a time, Lost(Ended), BSG(Ended), Firefly(Ended), Game of Thrones, New Girl, 30 Rock, Community, Bills and Sabres games, The Walking Dead, and Vampire Diaries to name a few.
Books: Like Stephen King, RA Salvatore, Game of Thrones series, and currently reading Dragon Tatoo books...
3) Popcorn (with movies)
4) A job or some source of income.
5) Air, Food, Shelter and Water (I know that's four things, so why don't we just lump it as necessities, cool?)
6) Books (and my iphone to read them on)
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 30–50
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating