Find better matches with our advanced matching system
44 • M • Buffalo, NY
- Last Online
- Yesterday – 8:10pm
- 5′ 10″ (1.78m)
- Body Type
- A little extra
- Mostly anything
- Catholicism, but not too serious about it
- Libra, and it’s fun to think about
- Graduated from university
- Relationship Status
- Relationship Type
- Has kids
- English (Fluently)
I am a bit of a movie buff and love movies, all types, but mostly gravitate towards action/sci-fi. If a movie is well made, and has a good story, I'll probably like it. Yes, even some 'chick' flicks too.
Movies: Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Avengers, Thor, Iron Man's, Capt America, X-men series, Terminator series. These are movies I can watch multiple times, and have them in my collection.
TV: Once upon a time, Lost(Ended), BSG(Ended), Firefly(Ended), Game of Thrones, New Girl, 30 Rock, Community, Bills and Sabres games, The Walking Dead, and Vampire Diaries to name a few.
Books: Like Stephen King, RA Salvatore, Game of Thrones series, and currently reading Dragon Tatoo books...
3) Popcorn (with movies)
4) A job or some source of income.
5) Air, Food, Shelter and Water (I know that's four things, so why don't we just lump it as necessities, cool?)
6) Books (and my iphone to read them on)
- Girls who like guys
- Ages 30–55
- Near me
- Who are single
- For new friends, long-term dating, short-term dating
Connect your existing OkCupid account
Restore your account to continue meeting new people.
Reset your password
We’ll email you a link to reset it.
An email is on its way to you. If you don’t see it, try checking your Spam folder.